SiouxSports.com Forum
geaux_sioux

Former Players

I'm John is getting another chance to show he belongs.  Now just practice squad and his chance to play could happen at anytime.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

I'm John is getting another chance to show he belongs.  Now just practice squad and his chance to play could happen at anytime.

He needs to hold onto the ball. His technique has always sucked.

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

He needs to hold onto the ball. His technique has always sucked.

for sure

Man I can remember this play like it was yesterday. Could’ve sworn he broke at least 9 more tackles than shown though.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Man I can remember this play like it was yesterday. Could’ve sworn he broke at least 9 more tackles than shown though.

Loving these moments UND social Media is posting. Helps pass the time during the dog days of summer and no football. This was an unbelievable play. Second best play by UND football I have seen live behind the Kleinsasser catch and run at the Fargodome!!

• Upvote 4

Kleinsasser controlled that game... we were sitting near him for that catch and it was WOW.

I have not watched as many Sioux games but I would  say “The Run” by Luke Schliesner for the championship game was a total “come out of nowhere, what did we just do, and we can win this” moment. And then 2.6 minutes of praying defense could hold them.... and they did. My heart rate increases just typing this and my heart is smiling!

So many great memories.