SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Big Sky Tourney

SWSiouxMN

Consider the position the team was in a few months ago... I'm happy that they turned it around pretty fast and they did technically finished tied for 2nd in conference (just lost both tiebreakers to Idaho and EWU) and finished 1 behind the league winner MSU. Just think if they hadn't blown that EWU game on the road or Weber at home...  Beating Montana 3 times is still a very strong accomplishment.

Its just too bad it ended with such a thud.

Was happy with the development of the freshman and with Roscoe.  Despite the loss of Mia and Kelsey next year, I think we will be a pretty strong team next year.

Hoping for a WNIT big and a nice run in that tourney.

28 minutes ago, UND92,96 said:

I expect Freije and Klabo to take big steps forward next season. Hopefully the Denver transfer can be a big contributor, too.

Hey, the Edina freshman was the 3rd good young player.  Quick and high energy and made some mid-range jumpers and driving to the basket making some hoops.  Along with the Denver transfer, we have the NDSU gal who transferred assuming she'll be healthy.  I believe she's a forward, she should do fine for us.

1 minute ago, GDPritch said:

Hey, the Edina freshman was the 3rd good young player.  Quick and high energy and made some mid-range jumpers and driving to the basket making some hoops.  Along with the Denver transfer, we have the NDSU gal who transferred assuming she'll be healthy.  I believe she's a forward, she should do fine for us.

You are correct. I specified Freije and Klabo mostly because I think they can, and will probably need to replace the production of Loyd, who is obviously a big loss.