SiouxSports.com Forum

Iowa In Some Title IX Trouble?

UNDvince97-01

2 minutes ago, North Dakota said:

Not sure why you keep pushing this stupid stuff. Probably just trying to get a rise out of NDSU lurkers but it's only making you look stupid. Ruley had struggled through the transition and her recruiting had been lacking for some time. It was clearly time for a graceful exit from an outstanding coaching career. You failed to mention that her successors have both been women. Dorn was a liability in the HR Dept. She retired after Taylor was already gone so not sure how you put her exit on him. What about UND's women's AD? And UND's women's BB coaches have been men for how many years? 

Stop using facts to debunk sics conspiracy theory!!!

8 hours ago, North Dakota said:

Not sure why you keep pushing this stupid stuff. Probably just trying to get a rise out of NDSU lurkers but it's only making you look stupid. Ruley had struggled through the transition and her recruiting had been lacking for some time. It was clearly time for a graceful exit from an outstanding coaching career. You failed to mention that her successors have both been women. Dorn was a liability in the HR Dept. She retired after Taylor was already gone so not sure how you put her exit on him. What about UND's women's AD? And UND's women's BB coaches have been men for how many years? 

Does UND have any female coaches?  That's one way to stay out of trouble.  I believe that last female coach fired (told to go) was your softball coach. 

9 hours ago, North Dakota said:

Can you quit posing as a UND fan, too.  I don't know why you guys insist on doing this multiple times a year, it's so unbelievably lame.  

Go back to BV and talk politics.

• Upvote 1

Before Taylor arrives Dorn and Ruley are untouchable in NDSU Athletics and NDSU WBB and VB are the unstoppable force in the region (there, I said it).

Taylor arrives, womens programs are no longer the focus, NDSU WBB and VB prominence (dominance) falls. And the shine is off Dorn and Ruley. 

By the time Taylor goes, Ruley is out of NDSU Athletics and Dorn has been suspended (aka: both reassigned, as I originally stated) and Dorn is well on the way out the door at NDSU. Taylor put all the eggs in the football basket and moved along anyone or anything (Ruley, Dorn, WBB and VB) that didn't fit that vision. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Before Taylor arrives Dorn and Ruley are untouchable in NDSU Athletics and NDSU WBB and VB are the unstoppable force in the region (there, I said it).

Taylor arrives, womens programs are no longer the focus, NDSU WBB and VB prominence (dominance) falls. And the shine is off Dorn and Ruley. 

By the time Taylor goes, Ruley is out of NDSU Athletics and Dorn has been suspended (aka: both reassigned, as I originally stated) and Dorn is well on the way out the door at NDSU. Taylor put all the eggs in the football basket and moved along anyone or anything (Ruley, Dorn, WBB and VB) that didn't fit that vision. 

The counter-trolling here is pretty impressive.  

10 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

100% wrong.  Moving up to DI had the most to do with it.  It's called retirement.  Same as your WBB coach did after the move. The reason you have a hard on for GT is he has made UND sports irrelevant after your move.   Still is.

16 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

100% wrong.  Moving up to DI had the most to do with it.  It's called retirement.  Same as your WBB coach did after the move. The reason you have a hard on for GT is he has made UND sports irrelevant after your move.   Still is.

Yet you keep coming back here.  

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Can you quit posing as a UND fan, too.  I don't know why you guys insist on doing this multiple times a year, it's so unbelievably lame.  

Go back to BV and talk politics.

Just because I don't join in lockstep with your NDSU bashing circle jerk doesn't mean I'm not a UND fan. I just get sick of seeing bull$%!# tossed against a wall because it stinks up the place but apparently you like the smell so maybe bisonville is more up your alley.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, darell1976 said:

Very little UND fans post there compared to the "herd" on this board. 

So? The fact is both sides post on each others boards. Considering the close proximity Im surprised there isnt more on each site.

Whining about people posting on an open forum is amusing.

7 hours ago, bison73 said:

So? The fact is both sides post on each others boards. Considering the close proximity Im surprised there isnt more on each site.

Because the mods over on BV ban anti Bison messages unlike here where Bison fans can troll away.

8 hours ago, bison73 said:

Without even taking into consideration the huge difference in FargoU folks here vs. UND people on bisonville the last time I read the collective group think-only, the actual amusing thing is the NDSU trolls who spend time to sign up and post on a UND site trying to continuously claim that UND isn't relevant and not seeing the irony in what they are doing.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Because the mods over on BV ban anti Bison messages unlike here where Bison fans can troll away.

I find your statement to be incorrect. The only posts that get moderated are repetitive way over the top BS. It really takes an unpresidented amount of stupid BS to be put in that category.

6 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Without even taking into consideration the huge difference in FargoU folks here vs. UND people on bisonville the last time I read the collective group think-only, the actual amusing thing is the NDSU trolls who spend time to sign up and post on a UND site trying to continuously claim that UND isn't relevant and not seeing the irony in what they are doing.

When have I said you were irrelevant?

7 minutes ago, bison73 said:

I find your statement to be incorrect. The only posts that get moderated are repetitive way over the top BS. It really takes an unpresidented amount of stupid BS to be put in that category.

If that was the case that whole site would be empty due to all the banned people.

• Upvote 1