SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-3) @ SUU (2-4)

SWSiouxMN

13 minutes ago, F'n Hawks said:

I didnt watch the first half, is UND playing really good or is SUU pretty bad

Considering the scores of the last 3 halves of basketball UND is playing right now. 

It's more that UND is playing some of its best basketball. UND should still have beaten both SUU and NAU but not by blowouts of these calibers. 

• Upvote 1

Well if there ever was an ugly blowout, that was it.  Got spoiled with the last telecast, then got these low level announcers.  Nice to see them win a game easily that they should. These guys just need to keep working and getting better.  Shanks needs to move his feet and look up for the double team, he needs a ton of work.  But, he is only a sophomore, so we can hope.  Our guards are and will be a handful come tourney time.  

Just now, niouxsiouxfan said:

Don't be so positive Darell. You might be labelled a Jones supporter:D

I know, but whatever Jones has this team doing is actually working. No fan of Jones, but I like where this team is currently, and hope it continues all season long. 

What I loved the most about this game.

FT: 27-30.

Drick grabbing 14 boards

Avants and Seales in double figures again for the road trip.

What I didn't like

Geno: 8 turnovers

Shanks struggles

SUU showing replays after everything they did.

Really fun to watch right now.  Take down the Bears in Greely and finish the 1st half of the conference season strong

12 hours ago, darell1976 said:

I know, but whatever Jones has this team doing is actually working. No fan of Jones, but I like where this team is currently, and hope it continues all season long. 

Yes, Jones is a genius. He has them playing against Big Sky teams. They should have beaten both of those teams this weekend. 

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Yes, Jones is a genius. He has them playing against Big Sky teams. They should have beaten both of those teams this weekend. 

No doubt they should have won both of those games, but the margin then won by was not expected, especially NAU.

Not like UND has been a powerhouse lately, can't blame fans for liking something positive, especially with how young this team is. Quite a bit to look forward to with crandall, seales, etc.