SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ K-State

bincitysioux

30 minutes ago, UNDhoops said:

hey thanks.

i am getting more pessimistic by the second after saying we'd only lose by 9, but i dont think k state is any good so we'll see

Your review is better than the other one I read from SBNation today. Yours is a little more optimistic. Of course, UND basketball probably is going to get it handed to them.

North Dakota is ranked 293 in KenPom, and their adjusted offense is ranked 328. Defensively they're more toward the middle of the pack, but that horrible offense facing the #27 defense in adjusted defensive efficiency is, well, not a good sign for the visitors.

So rather than try and give you a bunch of keys to the game ("Show up and take the game seriously" should suffice), we're going to take a different angle this afternoon: we reached out to an old friend to talk about the Hawks, their history, and the nickname. You probably recognize Fetch as a contributor over at Rock Chalk Talk, but his association with the Jayhawks is as a post-grad. He got his bachelors degree from North Dakota, and covers them extensively at UND Hoops, which you should check out because I asked nice and everything

1 minute ago, homer said:

Don't start this !@#$ already.  The team is playing pretty well for not having their top two point guards.  

So I can't point out KState is on a big run. Then you better turn the game off and turn off your internet.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

So I can't point out KState is on a big run. Then you better turn the game off and turn off your internet.

Care to point out the run UND is on?

They are actually playing pretty good defense.  That is causing some of the missed shots by K State.  Not all "lucky" misses.