SiouxSports.com Forum

Here comes the Merchandise

burronation

45 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I bet you get that a lot; but that aside, I meant having them made with the new UND logo, not you going in for a stretch to make them. ;) 

Oh, and here I thought you were asking if anyone had called the state to complain about the offensive plates with the Bison logo on them. :lol:

1 hour ago, KoolGuy2K said:

Don't worry, it's the only one in town with that logo in the back window. Shouldn't be too hard to find. :D

I actually saw it on another car yesterday. It was odd though because it looked like it was on the inside of their back window and it was a dark tint so it was barely visible.

On 2nd thought, that may have been purposeful :lol:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2016 at 3:34 PM, burronation said:

Scheels Fargo today.  Not a lot of logo consistency between pieces. image.jpeg

Stopped in at Scheel's in Fargo on the way back from Nana D's funeral in Dickinson...didn't buy a thing.  Saw this actual hat and it's even worse in person.  The "bubble" N and D look ridiculous with the hawk inserted in between in obviously not the same type of embroidery. The N and the D look like random green splotches and the black "gap" between the hawk and the D is magnified by the flat vs bubble embroidery.  

Didn't see a single shirt, hat, sweatshirt, or anything that caught my eye.  And unless I missed something, I didn't see any hockey jerseys anywhere, save for the McDavid North America jersey for the WCOH.  Yuck on that too, BTW. 

2 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Stopped in at Scheel's in Fargo on the way back from Nana D's funeral in Dickinson...didn't buy a thing.  Saw this actual hat and it's even worse in person.  The "bubble" N and D look ridiculous with the hawk inserted in between in obviously not the same type of embroidery. The N and the D look like random green splotches and the black "gap" between the hawk and the D is magnified by the flat vs bubble embroidery.  

Didn't see a single shirt, hat, sweatshirt, or anything that caught my eye.  And unless I missed something, I didn't see any hockey jerseys anywhere, save for the McDavid North America jersey for the WCOH.  Yuck on that too, BTW. 

Not a fan of that embroidery job . . . at all.  It doesn't read like anything really.  Even the hawk's head gets lost in translation a bit.

D- grade on that hat.

4 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I agree on this. I saw that hat the day it all came out and let's just say palm and face made contact.

7 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

this black hat with just the white hawk head would look really sharp...the nd is not needed everytime...we need three logo's now!

the original nd and hawk

the hawk head

and an offset nd logo.

and we're done

• Downvote 1