SiouxSports.com Forum

Here comes the Merchandise

burronation

On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

I wasn't there. But this was sent to me by someone who was. 

image.jpeg

Fetch is talking about how the bottom left of the D stops short in some versions like the one above.

If one only saw this version without seeing the original, it would defiantly not look like a "D". And make people wonder what the "gap" is about.

31 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Fetch is talking about how the bottom left of the D stops short in some versions like the one above.

If one only saw this version without seeing the original, it would defiantly not look like a "D". And make people wonder what the "gap" is about.

Technically the gap in this picture is green.  That's the tough part of this design.

8 hours ago, Fetch said:

Well no - but that too

This one is good & I'd buy

576d475302824_NDv.2.png.740aa8fb18741dff653d002c3853d005.png.bebaf1d19faa57ee4c552d4b4a028395 (2).png

There have been a few others also that have done it right/better than what is being sold

GYST !

Clip the bottom and left hand side of the "N" and I would be willing to buy this as a hat. That said I could only see this logo working as shoulder patch it wouldn't look good as the main logo on a hockey jersey.

On 8/23/2016 at 4:25 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

If this is the picture you are talking about, you are seeing a reflection from the lighting.  As you can see it is covering up part of the eye as well. They did not change the logo.  

helmet.jpg

Props to the football folks for this work.  The white outline certainly helps make the N look like an N and the D look like a D.