SiouxSports.com Forum

Here comes the Merchandise

burronation

49 minutes ago, dagies said:

What I like about this is the hawk pops and the ND fades into the background a bit.  A little less corporatey IMO.  Not bad.

You do know that that image is totally photo-shopped onto that hat, right?  I'll withhold judgement until I actually see a real hat.

4 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

You do know that that image is totally photo-shopped onto that hat, right?  I'll withhold judgement until I actually see a real hat.

Yep . . . I'm a graphic designer by trade:)

I just think that looks pretty nice on the all green hat.  Anything remotely similar to that will be alright by me.

9 hours ago, UND1983 said:

What the hell is a NDAK?  I assume some sort of Native American...

Not sure but you probably can call the racists at Scheels to get a better explanation..................

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Not sure but you probably can call the racists at Scheels to get a better explanation..................

That shirt is Madison Ave. level sh*t.   A Mandan Braves logo with NDAK in block lettering.  Hopefully, they produced enough or there is going to be riots. 

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

That shirt is Madison Ave. level sh*t.   A Mandan Braves logo with NDAK in block lettering.  Hopefully, they produced enough or there is going to be riots. 

Well if they run out there is plenty of F-N Hawks gear that isn't moving off the shelves/racks to be someone's second option if they are desperate.

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Well if they run out here is plenty of F-N Hawks gear that isn't moving off the shelves/racks to be someone's second option if they are desperate.

That Dakota Legacy Collection is right next to it just begging to be bought.  Might want to dust those shirts down as well.

23 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

That Dakota Legacy Collection is right next to it just begging to be bought.  Might want to dust those shirts down as well.

Ummmmmmmm.....not at the Fargo Scheels. Must be all the NDSU folks snatching those up.