SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NDSU

SWSiouxMN

UND keeps it close the first 15 minutes..........NDSU stretches it to a 8-10 point lead at half.  UND "just balls" in 2nd half..........NDSU wins by 20+.

#extendjones

I'm pretty sure gfhockey has never been more correct on here than his analysis of the Jones "just ball" offense. Makes me giggle too.

I have always called it the "noonball" offense, but I guess I have to yield and "hail" on this one.

What's acceptable?

I'd say if UND doesn't have a chance to win, 6-8 points deficit within the last two-three minutes, it will be a "bad loss."

UND blew NDSU out of the water last time at the Betty.

If NDSU (blew UND out of the water at home ever time they played including a 30 point beating last year) blows UND out of the water it shows the trend @UNDbasketball is not where it needs to be. And needs to stop the gap before it gets worse.

Edited by Cratter

No, just no.

The hawk nickname is horrible enough itself. We don't need to start adding other stupid nicknames like this. 

Had my first "aha" moment today.

....living in Fargo...."Bison Fan?"......I replied, "No, I'm a Sioux Fan....I guess Hawks fan." barfing-smiley-emoticon.gif

First time it really hit me. 

"Hawks Nest" only a matter of time before its incorporated into UND athletics somehow. There's plenty of data out there to show the odds of what is to come with the 8th most popular collegiate athletics name. 

Edited by Cratter

UND keeps it close the first 15 minutes..........NDSU stretches it to a 8-10 point lead at half.  UND "just balls" in 2nd half..........NDSU wins by 20+.

#extendjones

I'm pretty sure gfhockey has never been more correct on here than his analysis of the Jones "just ball" offense. Makes me giggle too.

I have always called it the "noonball" offense, but I guess I have to yield and "hail" on this one.

They actually run an offense, that is generally ineffective (swing the ball around and wait for someone to see lane and attack).  Then when that breaks down, it becomes a ball screen offense, again usually ineffective because teams have multiple defenders in the paint waiting. This would be a good option with the guards we have, but their is no backside action to help pull defenders out.  Need the shooters hitting from deep to make that offense work.  Here's to good luck tonite! Someone have one for me at the"Cantina," wish I could make it there.

Sorry if this is posted someone, I miss things at times, anyway is there any way to watch this game?    Hopefully someone has it some where.

We need a place that says:

What game do you want to watch?

Click that schedule on the UND website for that sport.

The UND website site says:

MidcoSN, FCS Pacific ▪ 100.3-FM ▪ Live Audio ▪ WatchBigSky ▪ Live Stats ▪ Tickets

I know I'm guilty of thinking if its not on this website its not anywhere. :)

Edited by Cratter
  • Upvote 1