Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shep

2016 Season

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

I have met Kevin a few times at football alumni events.  He was extremely welcoming and personable from the first minute I talked to him.  UND is in good hands as long as he is on the staff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Bubba put together such a solid staff and it seems all the guys love being here and really really believe in what they are building.  

Great article Schloss.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, homer said:

Bubba put together such a solid staff and it seems all the guys love being here and really really believe in what they are building.  

Great article Schloss.  

The guy's got talent. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So right now it looks like Toivonen won't redshirt, possibly Wanzek although I hope he does. At least one of Randolph and Holm probably won't redshirt either. Who are some other candidates right now? It would be nice if they all redshirted but you have to play your best players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

So right now it looks like Toivonen won't redshirt, possibly Wanzek although I hope he does. At least one of Randolph and Holm probably won't redshirt either. Who are some other candidates right now? It would be nice if they all redshirted but you have to play your best players. 

Cloyd at TE.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's nice to see it looks like we should be ok at WR this year and have some decent depth even with Seibel out. Awesome to hear that Toivonen looks so good!  I also hope Wanzek can redshirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seibal is making amazing progress with his ACL. I was surprised to see his is running routes.

I am 31 so this comparison is not exactly apples to apples but I had major ACL surgery in late April. I am now at the point where i can lightly jog. Orthopedic surgeons are top notch out here and i go to physical therapy twice a week. I am 99% sure he is much more aggressive with his PT but I am still amazed at how far he has come. Also helps to be 20. 

I really hope to see him playing by mid October. Kid has to be tough as nails.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Seibal is making amazing progress with his ACL. I was surprised to see his is running routes.

I am 31 so this comparison is not exactly apples to apples but I had major ACL surgery in late April. I am now at the point where i can lightly jog. Orthopedic surgeons are top notch out here and i go to physical therapy twice a week. I am 99% sure he is much more aggressive with his PT but I am still amazed at how far he has come. Also helps to be 20. 

I really hope to see him playing by mid October. Kid has to be tough as nails.

His PT is probably every day and coach Baukol does a great job with hamstring development which is huge with ACL recovery and prevention 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

His PT is probably every day and coach Baukol does a great job with hamstring development which is huge with ACL recovery and prevention 

That is what I figured, which is why I posted that I am 99% sure his PT is more aggressive. Still very impressive where he is at in his recovery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nodak651 said:

Anyone think siebel could move back to db with the depth at wr?  

No. He makes Keaton's job a lot easier. Qbs have .10 sec to view the field and find an open man and Seibel and Clive are able to get separation.    If healthy he is NEEDED at wr!  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nodak651 said:

Anyone think siebel could move back to db with the depth at wr?  

Bolant is the Seibel of the secondary, hopefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Bolant is the Seibel of the secondary, hopefully.

Hopefully....

Even if Bolant isn't an every down corner, he is a little on the light side, maybe he is a specialty corner in a match-up pass coverage package as he runs really well.  Game ball skills, TBD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...