SiouxSports.com Forum

New design preview

jimdahl

On 12/26/2015 at 5:01 PM, Nodak78 said:

Never mind I found it.  lol. Still have a working tablet too.☺☺☺☺

Well can you share where wiki got hidden at?   I honestly think half the changes made anywhere are made with the sole intention on seeing how many people it can p**s off.   So where do I look????  Thanks.

8 minutes ago, TRex said:

Well can you share where wiki got  hidden at?   I honestly think half the changes made anywhere are made with the sole intention on seeing how many people it can p**s off.   So where do I look????  Thanks.

URL is same as it has always been -- http://wiki.siouxsports.com. Link is at the bottom (in the green footer) of the main pages.

You're absolutely right that the fans of the wiki would be unhappy about that, in that it's a serious deemphasizing of it. In the earlier drafts I had actually dropped the wiki entirely, because it's usage is so low, but people emphatically assured me that they really wanted it.

3 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

This has probably been mentioned, but the new twitter feed kind of sucks. When using the old one we could scroll through all recent UND related tweets. Am I missing somethign with this new design?

I too prefer the ability to scroll thru tweets like it was in the old design, not the 'tile' style on the new site.

13 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

I know I'm a little late to the game, but the old layout was more pleasing to the eye and, as a first impression, more user friendly:sad:.  Love the website, though.

Agreed....definitely preferred the previous layout.

• Upvote 2