SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Minnesota in Las Vegas - October 2018

fargosioux

3 hours ago, WiSioux said:

Is there any way to contact a seller on StubHub? I'd really rather not pay $25 per ticket in fees...

How many tickets do you need?  I have three (3) extra tickets in Sec 11x, Row L that are NOT listed on StubHub at a reasonable price. I hate ticket fees, too!  We'll be in Vegas early Sat. aftn to deliver hard tickets -- or FedEx at your expense as soon as PayPal payment clears!

Edited by Sioux Me
NOT so sold after all!

1 minute ago, Sioux Me said:

How many tickets do you need?  I have three (3) extra tickets in Sec 11x, Row L that are NOT listed on StubHub at a reasonable price. I hate ticket fees, too!  We'll be in Vegas early Sat. aftn to deliver hard tickets -- or FedEx at your expense as soon as PayPal payment clears!

I sent you a PM... I'm looking for 3!

This team is a work in progress. Saturday night's win was a big step forward, but now we are playing an historical rival in Las Vegas. That will be another big test for this team. The best players on this team are not upperclassmen, which is why you are seeing the ups and downs from one game to the next and even one shift to the next.

The potential is there to be very, very good. I think by December or January we'll know what we have.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I still have a choice trio (3) of tickets for this Saturday's tilt in Vegas -- Sec. 11x, Row L -- on the blueline, directly across from the Sioux bench!  My lady's son, daughter-in-law & grandson have a conflict & can't come now.  Reasonably priced -- unlike StubHub offerings for these sections.

3 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

When is the last time you could say you tailgated in the parking lot before a hockey game?!!  Loving that we get to do it on Saturday!!!

• Upvote 3

Just read that UNLV hockey is 'on the ice' at the arena to be used by Gophers/Hawks....watch out.....the next generation of Engelstad's are contributing to UNLV hockey...and were born/raised in Vegas.....Ralph from TRF and Betty from EGF are the ties to UND....both successive generations did not attend UND....

Just sayin'.....

15 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

Geeez, nobody's really talking about the game itself. Not like the old days.

I was just thinking something similar, as I was wondering if the rodents are any good.  They have a ton of talent, as always, but that hasn't consistently translated into success for them.  What's this year look like?  Has Mots started to get them to care about playing as a team?

22 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

I was just thinking something similar, as I was wondering if the rodents are any good.  They have a ton of talent, as always, but that hasn't consistently translated into success for them.  What's this year look like?  Has Mots started to get them to care about playing as a team?

I think it is hard to judge when they haven’t played a non-exhibition game in 3 weeks... Guess time will tell. 

funny enough their next opponents are Mankato and Wisconsin, so looks like their opening schedule is similar to ours. :lol: