SiouxSports.com Forum
fargosioux

North Dakota vs. Minnesota in Las Vegas - October 2018

On 3/1/2018 at 5:18 PM, jdub27 said:

Here are the sold ticket prices through Stubhub for the Vegas game so far. Not sure what to make of the two highest ones but there is definitely a market around that $500-600 mark, which is actually pushing $750/ticket after fees are added in.

Section   
Prices
Row      
Qty  
Delivery     
method
Sale date
103 $969.00 S 2   02/20/2018
105 $600.00 T 7   02/20/2018
111 $850.00 S 2   02/09/2018
115 $300.00 P 2   01/06/2018
115 $300.00 P 2   01/06/2018
111 $600.00 V 2   12/08/2017
108 $575.00 J 2   10/22/2017
105 $500.00 U 2   10/15/2017
105 $600.00 T 3   08/11/2017
113 $570.00 F 2   08/05/2017
113 $550.00 F 2   07/05/2017
105 $500.00 T 6   05/19/2017

Can you access recent sales info? I haven't sold enough tickets in the last year to earn the SOLD tab.

1 hour ago, ND1 said:

Hearing Midco will be televising this game.

CBS Sports Network must’ve passed on it then? This will piss off a lot of Minnesota fans lol. 

4 hours ago, SiouxFanatic said:

CBS Sports Network must’ve passed on it then? This will piss off a lot of Minnesota fans lol. 

CBS sports doesn’t start broadcasting college hockey until after football. Based on the previous contracts with the conference. Nothing before the end of the first week of Jan. 

7 hours ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

CBS sports doesn’t start broadcasting college hockey until after football. Based on the previous contracts with the conference. Nothing before the end of the first week of Jan. 

They did the game against BC in NYC. And that was in December. They can deviate if they want to. If the NCHC was involved like they were with the NYC game this game would be on CBS. 

Hopefully it will be streamed on NCHC TV. 

Any insight as to when the puck will drop for this game?

On 6/22/2018 at 3:34 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

For those really looking to get their hockey fix in Vegas the weekend of this game, the Golden Knights play the Lightning in a Friday afternoon game at 3pm on October 26th and the Senators in a Sunday early evening game at 5pm on October 28th.  

https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/schedule/2018-10-01/PT

Thanks for this! My group will definitely try to get tickets for this game.

3 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

Thanks for this! My group will definitely try to get tickets for this game.

We're going to go Sunday vs OTT

6 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

We're going to go Sunday vs OTT

Nice, two nights in Vegas is plenty for me so i'm heading out around noon Sunday. Get in 9 AM Friday.

Sioux Nation invading Golden Knights territory could be quite a scene.  Is it October yet?

taz

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Taz Boy said:

Sioux Nation invading Golden Knights territory could be quite a scene.  Is it October yet?

taz

Too many former goofers on the Knights roster for my taste but still fun for sure:D

26 minutes ago, HockeyFan31 said:

Too many former goofers on the Knights roster for my taste but still fun for sure:D

Maybe both the Gopher fans that are in town for the game could go check them out!! :wink:

• Upvote 2

On 7/12/2018 at 12:06 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

Maybe both the Gopher fans that are in town for the game could go check them out!! :wink:

Will we be able to tell them apart from the zombies walking around being halloween weekend?

• Upvote 1

I have listed for sale on Ticketmaster 4 tickets for the game.  Unable to go.

13 minutes ago, dden3 said:

I am $ure $omenody will will make you a pretty $weet offer for tho$e ticket$. :wink:

1 hour ago, dden3 said:

So, did you at least consider putting them up here for roughly what you paid? Why not put them in the hands of a (grateful) Sioux fan and celebrate not generating even more fees for TicketBastard?

Sioux fans profiting off of other Sioux fans is kind of gross (hence the awesome community rules on this site).  Sioux fans enabling TM to collect even more $$$ by handling the resale is a crime.

• Upvote 4

There's a story in today's Herald about MIDCO televising the ND vs. MN game in Vegas, plus plans to televise the away series at Duluth and Omaha.

A friend ended up having extra tickets so I was able to score one at face-value. :) I booked my flight this morning.

The destination game in New York was a blast! I can't wait to help turn Vegas green. It should be a fun birthday weekend!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

There's a story in today's Herald about MIDCO televising the ND vs. MN game in Vegas, plus plans to televise the away series at Duluth and Omaha.

Anyone know if MIDCO or UND will do any viewing parties in Las Vegas for those that travel or live in LV but are unable to secure tickets?

20 hours ago, NDRPinLV said:

Anyone know if MIDCO or UND will do any viewing parties in Las Vegas for those that travel or live in LV but are unable to secure tickets?

Viewing party is at T-Mobile Arena!! 

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Viewing party is at T-Mobile Arena!! 

Ha! Good idea. I bet they could fill it for just a broadcast party.