Siouxperfan7

Exit Poll  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What name did you vote for

• Fighting Hawks
    • Roughriders
    • Nodaks

Knowing this administration they'll release them on Tuesday this time. :silly:

Maybe. They might want to give the HPC its own day in the media spotlight on Monday for the grand opening event.  And then they could hold a separate event on Tuesday to roll out the new name at a news conference.  I wouldn't hold my breath on hearing anything today. But who knows?  IMHO if another runoff is needed, you'll most likely know on Sunday or Monday. 

North Dakotas most famous band, Tigirlilys' with the song lyrics from their hit song "North Dakota", "There's North Dakota...Roughrider in me".

CTQKYIWWUAAxi4C.jpg:large

Maybe it's just because I'm not all that hip with this selfie-obsessed culture, but can someone please explain to me why the letters on the jersey and t-shirt are backwards?

Heard from a reliable source out of Twamley.....Kelley is gonna have a special vote between FH and RR as they were separated by less than 1% in this 2nd vote. The winner of this special vote will then be paired up against #3 Nodaks from last week's vote for a winner take all!

Maybe it's just because I'm not all that hip with this selfie-obsessed culture, but can someone please explain to me why the letters on the jersey and t-shirt are backwards?

Not sure why, but the snapchat app does "selfies" as a mirror image, so everything is backwards. 

Heard from a reliable source out of Twamley.....Kelley is gonna have a special vote between FH and RR as they were separated by less than 1% in this 2nd vote. The winner of this special vote will then be paired up against #3 Nodaks from last week's vote for a winner take all!

what? I may not be understanding you correctly (or missing sarcasm) but why would a #3 still be alive?

He's walked that back now. Freshman students will now be 'randomly" selected to represent the original 5 names that went to a vote in a winner takes all 5k relay potato sack race sponsored by Black Gold Potato. Word is he's arranged for the track team to represent sundogs. 

• Upvote 2

Please explain

really? Don't feed the beast. This guy has shown time and time again that there's never any actual inside info. Sometimes things come true in fantasy land, but anyone can throw things against the wall sometimes and have some of them stick, especially after the fact. :0

%gobc in the "suite level"

really? Don't feed the beast. This guy has shown time and time again that there's never any actual inside info. Sometimes things come true in fantasy land, but anyone can throw things against the wall sometimes and have some of them stick, especially after the fact. :0

Yeah, hate to lose our respectability.....:glare:

Sorry, it's a message board it is always people saying things. I enjoy it.

Edited by sioux24/7

why? He's great for college hockey.

I agree with that but when he was calling our game it would have been nice if he would have done some homework. Pronunciation was brutal. Oh and he blocked me on twitter for mentioning something about it and wanting Starman. :lol:

Edited by sioux24/7

I was talking with that 5th dentist we've all been wondering about.   Turns out he has joined the other 4 in preferring either Nodaks or Fighting Hawks over Roughriders. 

#anythingbutroughriders

:p

I don't think you should speaking for dentists. They are people too and well capable of expressing their own opinions, you anti-denture. Has the nickname thing talk you nothing?

http://youtu.be/ythrdCsOFJU