SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

Someone please give me a hand here.  I have been having a twitter chat with Pat Micheletti.    He has been all over me about supporting Chris Porter being in the lineup.  Am I missing something with him being in the lineup?  Seems to me he is a good support player, but Pat seems to think the only reason he is on the roster is because he is best of friends with Parise.  Again, am I missing something here?

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Porter went to UND, therefore, he's not worthy of being on the Wild roster.  Parise was born and raised in MN and gets a free pass.  Micheletti is a total Gopher homer.  

Would you kindly let him know that Boston College does NOT have the most NCAA hockey championships, as he indicated on yesterday's show, too, please?  

Have you seen our twitter conversation about Porter?  He has an obsession for knocking him.  It is ridiculous.  I did catch his BC comment and just about fell out of my char laughing.  Pat and I are on talking terms, but this thing he has against Porter is not showing him in a good light.  I would like nothing more than for Porter to score a goal to shut him up. He has given UND plenty of props during the season partly because he worked a few of his games.  Yesterday he accused me of having green tinted glasses, which I replied that I feel some of his hatred is based on his maroon hate for green.  He then shut up until today.  Then he stated the Parise argument.  If a GM brings in a player because of friendship of players only, that is career suicide.   

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I'm not on Twitter, but Pat spits venom on the air every time Chris Porter's name comes up.  He's still not over CP's goal in the 2007 regional - must've ruined his season only a week after Blake Wheeler's 

Why are u not on twitter?  

I don't really like it but I do somethings that spark my interest Now that the most interesting man in the world has gone to space u may have a shot 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, siouxforcefans said:

that guy has been fired twice in the last 5 years, and he's the solution? Ouch.

.......just don't let him ever get to a game 7 as the Wild head coach.

• 1 month later...

The Minnesota Wild selected forward Luke Kunin with the 15th overall pick in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft on Friday/Saturday.

Luke Kunin

Position: Center
Height: 6-0
Weight: 193 pounds
Club: Wisconsin (NCAA)
Nationality: American

GP G A P
34 19 13 32

Kunin climbed to 11th in NHL Central Scouting's final rankings among North American skaters after placing 16th on the midterm list.

The Chesterfield, Mo., native showed an array of offensive skills while posting nearly a point per game for Wisconsin this season after two campaigns in the U.S. national team development program.

Kunin has pinpoint accuracy on his shot, a keen eye for scoring opportunities, and he's shown flashes of elite-level finishing ability, according to Curtis Joe of Elite Prospects.

• 3 months later...