Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Fetch

GO WILD

Recommended Posts

Exciting start to the second period last night - 4 goals in 3:51 of ice time! 

This team is so much better at home - imagine meeting Vegas in the playoffs? Obviously a 7 game series since each team only wins their home games ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Exciting start to the second period last night - 4 goals in 3:51 of ice time! 

This team is so much better at home - imagine meeting Vegas in the playoffs? Obviously a 7 game series since each team only wins their home games ;)

 

Rather it be Vegas than Winnipeg. They aren’t a good matchup for da Wild 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this sounds crazy, as they are a solid 3rd place in the Central, but the product on the ice has become stale and I expect nothing out of this team come April.  I'm envious of what Winnipeg has put together.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

I know this sounds crazy, as they are a solid 3rd place in the Central, but the product on the ice has become stale and I expect nothing out of this team come April.  I'm envious of what Winnipeg has put together.  

No. Be envious of Nashville. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ray77 said:

Dare I say it?  Or should I have @Goon and @Blackheart say it for me?!!

The Bruins are winning Lord Stanley's Cup. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

You take that; I'll bet the field. 

Gee, Sic...I thought you were the smart one on this board. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Bruins playing well even with Bergeron, Chara, and Backes out with injuries.  Hope they come back soon!

Been out of pocket for a bit, are ya'll discussing a senior league somewhere?   :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greenway makes his debut. Playing with Cullen and Coyle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, sioux rube said:

13C2DB8A-3EFF-4BBB-8078-27E68DFC1832.jpeg

The WIld play the Stars tonight, I will be interesting to see if that puke Roussel gets what's coming to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goon said:

The WIld play the Stars tonight, I will be interesting to see if that puke Roussel gets what's coming to him. 

Knowing the Wild probably not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Knowing the Wild probably not 

Tonight, the Wild are also not playing well. Very perimeter, lazy on pucks and losing all of the 50/50 battles. Just in time for the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Goon said:

Tonight, the Wild are also not playing well. Very perimeter, lazy on pucks and losing all of the 50/50 battles. Just in time for the playoffs. 

Unless the Wild get home ice thru the playoffs (which of course they can't), this team can't win a Stanley Cup.  While  very good at home, they are merely average or so on the road.  ON the road they play with less confidence, skill, and energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So unless the Wild go on an extended playoff run, Suter's done for the year, right?  The Wild have 4 regular season games left so playoffs are starting pretty quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2018 at 11:09 PM, Blackheart said:

So unless the Wild go on an extended playoff run, Suter's done for the year, right?  The Wild have 4 regular season games left so playoffs are starting pretty quickly.

He's done for the season. Everyone's favorite ex-bulldog made his NHL debut last night, Carson Soucy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Goon said:

He's done for the season. Everyone's favorite ex-bulldog made his NHL debut last night, Carson Soucy.  

Yeah, he’s a real fan favorite.:glare:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Yeah, he’s a real fan favorite.:glare:

This is my favorite Carson Soucy moment. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wild just fired their GM.  Looks like the Wild are going to be blown up and the rebuild process will start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×