SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

29 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Exciting start to the second period last night - 4 goals in 3:51 of ice time! 

This team is so much better at home - imagine meeting Vegas in the playoffs? Obviously a 7 game series since each team only wins their home games ;)

Rather it be Vegas than Winnipeg. They aren’t a good matchup for da Wild 

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

I know this sounds crazy, as they are a solid 3rd place in the Central, but the product on the ice has become stale and I expect nothing out of this team come April.  I'm envious of what Winnipeg has put together.  

No. Be envious of Nashville. 

5 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Knowing the Wild probably not 

Tonight, the Wild are also not playing well. Very perimeter, lazy on pucks and losing all of the 50/50 battles. Just in time for the playoffs. 

48 minutes ago, Goon said:

Tonight, the Wild are also not playing well. Very perimeter, lazy on pucks and losing all of the 50/50 battles. Just in time for the playoffs. 

Unless the Wild get home ice thru the playoffs (which of course they can't), this team can't win a Stanley Cup.  While  very good at home, they are merely average or so on the road.  ON the road they play with less confidence, skill, and energy.

On 4/1/2018 at 11:09 PM, Blackheart said:

So unless the Wild go on an extended playoff run, Suter's done for the year, right?  The Wild have 4 regular season games left so playoffs are starting pretty quickly.

He's done for the season. Everyone's favorite ex-bulldog made his NHL debut last night, Carson Soucy.  

• 3 weeks later...