SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

I don't get all the ink cops on here? This is a message board. As one example, the GF Herald has it's share of ink errors, probably not worth the effort to triple proof everything?

Let auto correct, spell check, grammar correction, calculators, internet, texts, spread sheets, scanners, emails, fax machines, computers, cell phones, clouds, printers, cameras, and etc. help you get you through the day and then go enjoy the ball game?

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I don't get all the ink cops on here? This is a message board. As one example, the GF Herald has it's share of ink errors, probably not worth the effort to triple proof everything?

Let auto correct, spell check, grammar correction, calculators, internet, texts, spread sheets, scanners, emails, fax machines, computers, cell phones, clouds, printers, cameras, and etc. help you get you through the day and then go enjoy the ball game?

Auto-correct -- with a hyphen.  :lol:

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Just because you're not in on the joke...

I tend to let it all slide, but like to pick on an "ink cop" when one makes an incorrect correction (MM, in this case).  BTW, Ink Cop will now replace Grammar Nazi in my vocabulary, so thanks for that. :D

• Upvote 1

On 2/21/2018 at 8:32 AM, siouxforcefans said:

Want to try again?  The press release uses "Wild" in singular form throughout.  With that in mind, read it with an "a" in front:  "A Wild leads" would be correct.

You'll find that the Utah Jazz do the exact opposite.  

49 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

One apiece. Parise and Seeler

Yup, the Wilds shipped off Reilly.  I was afraid we'd get round two of ol' flat foot (Vanek) when he was available this trade deadline, but happy to see him shipped somewhere else. 

Not a goofer, but I'm still not sure why the Wilds sent Stewart packing, though.

59 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Yup, the Wilds shipped off Reilly.  I was afraid we'd get round two of ol' flat foot (Vanek) when he was available this trade deadline, but happy to see him shipped somewhere else. 

Not a goofer, but I'm still not sure why the Wilds sent Stewart packing, though.

All about freeing up salary for Kunin and hopefully signing Greenway when his season is over at BU. Loved Stewie but he just took to many games off for Budreau to keep him in the lineup consistently.