SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

48 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

This team sure doesn’t play a real edge of your seat brand of hockey. Another snoozefest tonight so far. 

Care to revise your opinion?

If nothing else, the officiating for tonight's Wild game rivals the quality of officiating on Saturday night in Denver.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

Care to revise your opinion?

If nothing else, the officiating for tonight's Wild game rivals the quality of officiating on Saturday night in Denver.

Edge of your seat midway thru the third period when they are down by 2. It’s been pretty much the theme this year thus far. What player on the Wild makes you  go wow? Zucker at times does that but basically it’s a pedestrian line up.  I’m still pissed they didn’t draft Boeser. Just my opinion 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

One player for the Wild who has been consistent all year is Staal. Scored 2 more last night in their 6-4 win over a crappy Sens team. Koivu finally scored after going 24 games without one. 

I've been impressed by Staal the last two years. When they signed him I didn't think he had much left in the tank, I'm happy he's proved me wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Blackheart said:

When is Parise scheduled to be back in the Wild lineup?

Parise indicated plan is he won’t play this weekend for #mnwild but hopes to play by homestand that starts Jan. 2. He did say he’s looking at possibly New Year’s Day game here, but I’m (me talking) not positive that’ll be allowed by NHL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...