SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BC - Dec. 3rd 2016. Madison Square Garden

AZSIOUX

On 11/21/2016 at 8:26 PM, Sodbuster said:

Myself and 2 buddies and our sons will be in Mott,ND pheasant hunting that weekend. We're bringing a laptop and HDMI cord along to watch the FB game on Saturday, Dec. 3rd. in our motel. Will it be possible to get the hockey game on-line that night, too? We're pretty sure no bar in town will get it on cable.

With all the snow you might as well stay home unless you've got land to hunt next to farmer's houses.  All the birds will be in the yards and standing on the roads.  Of course a walk in the knee deep snow is always a good workout,  though you don't have to drive all the way to Mott to do that.    Good Luck if you try.  Seibs in Elgin should have the game on.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UNDHawks4life said:

Besser needs to get healthy. I'm sick of seeing my hawks lose week after week to terrible teams. Gerbe has been playing well all year so I think they need to shut him down and they will be fine.

Fortunately I don't think we have to worry about Gerbe anymore.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, UNDHawks4life said:

Besser needs to get healthy. I'm sick of seeing my hawks lose week after week to terrible teams. Gerbe has been playing well all year so I think they need to shut him down and they will be fine.

Uh,  sweetie?  Gerbe hasn't played for the Eagles in like 8 years.

Side note, a group of us went up to Winnipeg to see Colby Genoway play for the Moose and we were in line to get autographs...the goalie for that game was Cory Schneider. He signed my autograph sheet with "Go Eagals".

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, UNDHawks4life said:

I'd guess UNDHawks4life has only lived about 8 years of that life. 

• 2 years later...