SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

6 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You guys had a draft pick misfire. He was never good enough to be a #2. Philly stupidly traded up and drafted too high. No body else would of taken him that high. Big mistake.

You’re an idiot. He was voted, by his peers, as the #3 best player in the league in his second season and was the run away mvp of the NFL until his unfortunate injury. Quit being petty.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

You’re an idiot. He was voted, by his peers, as the #3 best player in the league in his second season and was the run away mvp of the NFL until his unfortunate injury. Quit being petty.

I think he was being sarcastic. He was responding to somebody he thought was a troll. Atleast I hope he was. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Generally 

the su has more obnoxious fans per hundred than most fan bases 

i would rate su fan base right up there with gopher fan base

maybe give the su fan base as maybe having a little more class per hundred than UmD bulldog fans

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

8 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Generally 

the su has more obnoxious fans per hundred than most fan bases 

i would rate su fan base right up there with gopher fan base

maybe give the su fan base as maybe having a little more class per hundred than UmD bulldog fans

There is at least one in Bismarck who truly believes they can beat Alabama. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Murray won't be with MSU this year.  While not that great of a passer, man he was hard to contain.  At least we won't have to worry about that against them this year.

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/bobcats-notebook-qb-chris-murray-won-t-return-to-montana/article_5219f232-21bc-558e-9b22-540ea5f97ece.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 10:56 PM, Sioux94 said:

This was expected, most have been gone for quite a while and a few more left recently because of various reasons. I expected a lot of turnover after Hauck got through year one and saw what he had and continued to work back into his style of offense from the Stitt regime (having TE's, FB's, and depth on defense instead of 128 WR's). The only two eye-raisers were Green the RB who didn't sound like the right fit but has skills, and the kicker who was very good but left school for a great software job I believe. The others were not looking at significant playing time which probably factored in.