Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

Non-UND FCS Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Nodak78 said:

Yes.  TD. Weber leads 28-20  with 3:14 left

Exactly the type of aggressive play calling you need to have to give yourself a chance to beat a top ranked FCS or a FBS school. Suppose our coaching staff is watching??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Sky Conference's Weber State put up one hell of a fight. Many chances for Weber State to win. Congrats to them, but James Madison University ultimately wins and moves on, 31-28.

Big Sky Conference now officially out of the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, shep said:

I hope I wasn't the only UND fan cheering for JMU. They are the ONLY thing potentially stopping the Plundering Turd from winning it all again.

I can assure you - you weren't. There was at least one more.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shep said:

I hope I wasn't the only UND fan cheering for JMU. They are the ONLY thing potentially stopping the Plundering Turd from winning it all again.

From what I saw yesterday, JMU won't make it past SDSU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shep said:

I hope I wasn't the only UND fan cheering for JMU. They are the ONLY thing potentially stopping the Plundering Turd from winning it all again.

I wanted the game to be real close to make a good showing for the Big Sky but wanted JMU to win,  so that was perfect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

I wanted the game to be real close to make a good showing for the Big Sky but wanted JMU to win,  so that was perfect. 

Yeah I was pretty upset when I saw that those 2 had to face off as they were the only 2 I wanted to see win. All in all, as long as ANYONE other than NDSU wins I will be ecstatic. Can Wofford do it today? Damn I'd be pumped if they did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Yeah I was pretty upset when I saw that those 2 had to face off as they were the only 2 I wanted to see win. All in all, as long as ANYONE other than NDSU wins I will be ecstatic. Can Wofford do it today? Damn I'd be pumped if they did. 

Ive seen enough already to say NO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shep said:

Ive seen enough already to say NO.

Wofford can't defend the pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The AC will never win this way. Stop throwing the ball. Run it up the middle. Use up clock. Keep your defense off the field. Don't throw the ball until it's third-and-eight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

OC's look really good when they have better players. 

No. He literally had about 5 beautiful play calls that completely exposed Wofford. Had nothing to do with talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

No. He literally had about 5 beautiful play calls that completely exposed Wofford. Had nothing to do with talent.

Same OC from Montana St last year.  Didn’t blow the doors down there

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiouxBoys said:

Wofford is pathetic.

They are a ND Class 1A offense at the FCS level. Zero yards pass at the half! Pathetic is spot on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...