SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

21 minutes ago, Bubbasburner said:

Of course he's going to want to start. We had a transfer from Illinois a few years ago (Desmond Cain) and he fell almost to the bottom of our depth chart in his 2 years. Some transfers just don't work as well as others, I could be wrong though.

You morons were thumping your chest so hard about Cain when he came in it was laughable. He was going to be a game changer. Shows just because your team is winning doesn’t mean your fans know anything.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

You morons were thumping your chest so hard about Cain when he came in it was laughable. He was going to be a game changer. Shows just because your team is winning doesn’t mean your fans know anything.

FWIW I wasn't overly confident when he came in, specifically for the same reasons I stated in an earlier post.

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

If Noland wanted to be a backup quarterback, he would have just stayed at Iowa St.  He's not coming to Fargo to add depth.  He's going there to start. 

Trey Lance will start. The ISU transfer will be an insurance policy. I am not sure the fan base of a school starting a Sac State cast off should be bashing the QB situation of other schools. Kett is not very good but is apparently the best QB ind the UND QB room. Gotta love a kid that is supposed to be the team leader that trash talks when they are getting a beat down.

12 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Trey Lance will start. The ISU transfer will be an insurance policy. I am not sure the fan base of a school starting a Sac State cast off should be bashing the QB situation of other schools. Kett is not very good but is apparently the best QB ind the UND QB room. Gotta love a kid that is supposed to be the team leader that trash talks when they are getting a beat down.

Why don't you go on whatever Moo U's fan forum and talk about how great the Bison are and how they would beat Bama, instead of adding insight here that no one cares about or needs for that matter?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Why don't you go on whatever Moo U's fan forum and talk about how great the Bison are and how they would beat Bama, instead of adding insight here that no one cares about or needs for that matter?

i don't mind hearing what he has to say, I don't get butthurt easily....

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nd1sufan said:

It appears Entz lost the same as Bubba even though Entz had 5 days on the job compared to 5 years for Bubba. 

Oh really, I didn't know Entz just started earlier this week? Also helps that the staff has been very cryptic on who is staying and who is going. Don't blame them I guess.

1 hour ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Yet here you are replying to him 

35 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Oh really, I didn't know Entz just started earlier this week? Also helps that the staff has been very cryptic on who is staying and who is going. Don't blame them I guess.

He mentioned a few assistants in his interview today (Roehl, Goeser, and Hedberg i think) and also our S&C coach Kramer. I am assuming they are for sure staying. Goeser confirmed he is staying

2 hours ago, Jjjohnson said:

How many great coaches and players have come through UNDs program in the las 10 years or so?  Not many.  NDSU has coaches and players all over the football world from high school to pros.  Maybe we should just just concentrate on fixing this not that. 

Didn't take long to out yourself as a moo u fan.... trolling, including pretending to be a UND fan while making incendiary comments, will not be tolerated.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Didn't take long to out yourself as a moo u fan.... trolling, including pretending to be a UND fan while making incendiary comments, will not be tolerated.

They love to act like UND fans on here.  No idea why.  The problem is they're too simple to keep it up.

On 12/19/2018 at 10:56 AM, UND1983 said:

"we".  :silly:

Taking that FBS transfer, who only has two years left, tells me a bit about Lance and alot about how bad "your" third and fourth string QB's are.  

What does it tell you???? Are you channeling SV tea leaves?