SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

5 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

That's unreal, third consecutive season he's had a season ending injury. Hurt in the 2nd, 5th and 3rd games of the last three seasons. Actually was getting looked at by some scouts. Feel terrible for the kid, wonder if he applies for a medical red-shirt.

Same qb that we basically murder in the Alerus in 2016? Seems like we always rack up the sacks and qb hits against them.

I am heading undercover on Saturday.  My buddy coaches for the Jacks.  It will be painful, for sure, unless the Jacks win, then a lot less painful, but still a little painful just being there.

I will have a 1st hand look, good eye test for comparison to UND.  I plan on wearing a Fargo Force tee shirt to avoid any conflict by the small % of fans that are total dipsh-ts. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, gundy1124 said:

I am heading undercover on Saturday.  My buddy coaches for the Jacks.  It will be painful, for sure, unless the Jacks win, then a lot less painful, but still a little painful just being there.

I will have a 1st hand look, good eye test for comparison to UND.  I plan on wearing a Fargo Force tee shirt to avoid any conflict by the small % of fans that are total dipsh-ts. 

Your better than I.  I have been offered tickets a couple times and can’t do it.  

20 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

giphy.gif

:wink:

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I wore a UND shirt when I was invited to the Charleston Southern game in Fargo and there were a couple of tense moments in the tailgate area. Luckily I was in good company which always helps. It’s about as bad as when someone wears gopher gear at the Engelstad.

5 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I would still wear UND gear. It’s a good conversation starter! They have nothing to fear because UND is no good in their minds

Personally, I don't think it is cool to wear your gear when attending a home game at a rival (Unless you are playing them of course). I don't think it is cool when Bison fans wear their colors at a UND home game when they aren't playing us.