SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

8 minutes ago, moser53 said:

On a roll made me think about my grandson who just graduated from La Crescent  Mn high school. He played football basketball and baseball. We were talking about the best feeling you can have in a sporting event.Since both he and I both played basketball we agreed the getting hot and making 5 threes in a row is about as good as it gets. He is going to pitch for a college in La Crosse next year. A little of topic but what the heck.

Good for him! I wish him all the best.

49 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Good for him! I wish him all the best.

Thanks he is battling a kidney problem right now. He may need a transplant but he still plans to pitch. Someone was looking out for him He was coaching little league and one of the kids swung the bat and hit him in the jaw. He drove to the Hospital to have it looked at. It was cracked and needed to be wired. 

When he was being treated there they found out he had a kidney problem. They told him he could have died in his sleep If this hit in the jaw  hadn't have happened. His sister is a match. She wants to do it. I told here your young and going to have babies. Take mine I only need one.

He got hit in the jaw for a reason. Higher Powers

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, homer said:

Two good teams but a bunch of very poor officials.  Were they from the Big Sky?

Officiating equally as bad in the NFL games today.  Mistakes made in game changing calls.  Bad day for officials at both levels.  Potentially changes outcomes of games. 

On 1/6/2018 at 2:18 PM, moser53 said:

Yup. Wonder if Klieman gets any offers.

I was watching some of their pep rally and they kept saying they need to keep putting money in the program to retain the coaches especially Klieman. The whole pep rally was pretty weird so I could watch it very long.

On 1/6/2018 at 9:42 PM, moser53 said:

Thanks he is battling a kidney problem right now. He may need a transplant but he still plans to pitch. Someone was looking out for him He was coaching little league and one of the kids swung the bat and hit him in the jaw. He drove to the Hospital to have it looked at. It was cracked and needed to be wired. 

When he was being treated there they found out he had a kidney problem. They told him he could have died in his sleep If this hit in the jaw  hadn't have happened. His sister is a match. She wants to do it. I told here your young and going to have babies. Take mine I only need one.

He got hit in the jaw for a reason. Higher Powers

He sounds like an awesome young man... prayers for his healing!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

Sicatoka.... you are THE MAN!! Yes, one person with a vision and strong work ethic can make it happen. It is like yeast and grows. 

GO SIOUX!

:lol:  Yeast?  

I think I sense a new team slogan for 2018:  

North Dakota Football:  Baking Bread

On 1/6/2018 at 8:45 PM, moser53 said:

On a roll made me think about my grandson who just graduated from La Crescent  Mn high school. He played football basketball and baseball. We were talking about the best feeling you can have in a sporting event.Since both he and I both played basketball we agreed the getting hot and making 5 threes in a row is about as good as it gets. He is going to pitch for a college in La Crosse next year. A little of topic but what the heck.

University of Wisconsin La Crosse? 

The kid is 35-3. Has a natty under his belt and went undefeated to get Carson in that Natty plus he is the FCS Performer of the year, had 40 TDs of which 28 were passing and he isnt good enough for you guys??????  Just stop. Youre killing me!!!!:lol:

• Upvote 2

Just now, bison73 said:

The kid is 35-3. Has a natty under his belt and went undefeated to get Carson in that Natty plus he is the FCS Performer of the year, had 40 TDs of which 28 were passing and he isnt good enough for you guys??????  Just stop. Youre killing me!!!!:lol:

I watched enough of him to know he doesn't do well when he has to win a game with his arm. He's erratic at times. We can all kiss his rings, just not his ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Glad to hear it's working.  

• Upvote 3