SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo fans mock, pity UND fans for having "Sundogs" as a finalist

johndahl

Tru-dat! The Tavern also for bone in wings, BWW boneless is all breading now they use to be so good! Green mill has the best boneless IMO, Asian Zing...

Thanks for the info on the Green Mill boneless. The last time I had them at BWW it was like eating a jaw breaker they were so crunchy.

If you could find me 1 group of stakeholders involved in the voting process that would have a majority that would support Sundogs I would be more concerned.  

The fact that I cannot find such correlation means im not worried about silly letters.

If you polled professors Sundogs would be well out in front.

Heraldo Letter to the Editor #1

Heraldo Letter to the Editor #2

sUNDogs is so witty, well, because, OMG, it has like, UND in its name!    :blink:

Hmnnn...I wonder what nickname the GF Herald is throwing its support behind?

This is just amazing.  And I love this part the best, especially with the exclamation point for extra emphasis. I mean really Lynn, I've been hating the Sundog, or as your friends Lynda and Richard call it, sUNDog, option this whole time.  But now that you've pointed out to me that we could really make this our own and it could be a mythic, legendary creature made of light and ice! I'm on board now!!!!  Oh, and don't let me forget the bright, pupil-less eyes and the strobe lights in the arena and iridescent fabric on the uniforms.  This would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our "Sundog" is a mythic—or should I say "Legendary"—creature made of light and ice!

This is just amazing.  And I love this part the best, especially with the exclamation point for extra emphasis. I mean really Lynn, I've been hating the Sundog, or as your friends Lynda and Richard call it, sUNDog, option this whole time.  But now that you've pointed out to me that we could really make this our own and it could be a mythic, legendary creature made of light and ice! I'm on board now!!!!  Oh, and don't let me forget the bright, pupil-less eyes and the strobe lights in the arena and iridescent fabric on the uniforms.  This would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picture this women as having long, gray hair and when she said "of LIGHT and ICE" she did it in an excited whisper.

I foUND their groUNDs for sUNDogs UNDerwhelming. I'm dumbfoUNDed they think it is that profoUND. I'm UNDersold, but maybe UNDergrads are astoUNDed or spellboUND. I just think clever lettering isn't a great foUNDation for a name. It works for an UNDerground bar, but I think for UND it'd be a blUNDer.

Go dachshUNDs!!!

UNDoubtedly, this group meets at GroUND RoUND. I find their belief unfoUNDed as well. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone surprised that Tom Dennis has editorialized for Sundogs in the Herald or that former Publisher Mike Jacobs are also come out in support of SunDogs?  It's in their DNA to be PC stupid.

So we can have the same logo as the gay pride folks. How wonderful.

Anyone surprised that Tom Dennis has editorialized for Sundogs in the Herald or that former Publisher Mike Jacobs are also come out in support of SunDogs?  It's in their DNA to be PC stupid.

Actually, Tom Dennis has proved to be a right-wing shill on a lot of issues. Jacobs is more of the PC type, but he's retired and no longer runs that paper. I think the Heraldo is just trying to stir the pot, which always drives sales. And that is all they really care about anyway.

I foUND their groUNDs for sUNDogs UNDerwhelming. I'm dumbfoUNDed they think it is that profoUND. I'm UNDersold, but maybe UNDergrads are astoUNDed or spellboUND. I just think clever lettering isn't a great foUNDation for a name. It works for an UNDerground bar, but I think for UND it'd be a blUNDer.

Go dachshUNDs!!!

Good thIng Kelley is leaving or he may make HyUNDai the only vehicle allowed on campus :silly:

Edited by Fetch