Battle of the Popular (Vote!)

Cratter

The Shootout (Vote!)  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Popularity Contest?

• RoughRiders
    • No Nickname

You poor thing, at least you have your grammer...lol. What a tool bag:D

Yes, I do have my "grammer".  Along with a complete tool box, thanks to the University of North Dakota.  

That's why true stakeholders, like myself, wish to protect our school from the less educated and ill informed.  

In all fairness, the "vikes" in bigskyvikes refers to the Minnesota Vikings. I might not agree with him on much, but I believe him when he says that.

Naw..  

The Minnesota Vikings have nothing to do with the Big Sky Conference.  I don't believe anybody would be so incredibly dull that they would put those two together for a moniker.   It has to be Portland State.

In all fairness, the "vikes" in bigskyvikes refers to the Minnesota Vikings. I might not agree with him on much, but I believe him when he says that.

Yes we do disagree on a lot of things, but respect is a great thing! Thanks, but don't waste your time explaining it to the tool bag.

Naw..  

The Minnesota Vikings have nothing to do with the Big Sky Conference.  I don't believe anybody would be so incredibly dull that they would put those two together for a moniker.   It has to be Portland State.

Man....I feel gfhockey pity for you, I don't know what it is:blink:

You hang in there champ...

Just how did they lose? They didn't even get a turn! You should read their book to actually know the truth. Knowing why they chose that title (aren't they Sioux enough)  explains a lot. The title is a direct quote from the judge, because the Sioux people didn't even get a say in all of it. Some other people from California spoke for them, and didn't speak what they (the local Sioux people) felt about it. Powerful people made sure this happened. I can borrow you my copy if you want?

If it wasn't them, who was sitting at that table in Federal Judge Erickson's court room? Sure looked like Archie and Eunice. 

Thank you for the offer, but I don't need your book. I watched the procedings in person in the court room. Judge Erickson ruled that they have no standing in the relationship between the NCAA and UND. You could see (UND graduate) Judge Erickson had sympathy for them and some concern about the "prudence" of the NCAA policy, but he also stated even if they had standing much of their case would struggle to show merit.

Google: Sioux NCAA Judge Erickson 

If it wasn't them, who was sitting at that table in Federal Judge Erickson's court room? Sure looked like Archie and Eunice. 

Thank you for the offer, but I don't need your book. I watched the procedings in person in the court room. ***Judge Erickson ruled that they have no standing in the relationship between the NCAA and UND****. You could see (UND graduate) Judge Erickson had sympathy for them and some concern about the "prudence" of the NCAA policy, but he also stated even if they had standing much of their case would struggle to show merit.

Google: Sioux NCAA Judge Erickson 

That part is the kicker, the people from California had standing, not the local Sioux people, you know the people that were suppose to allow or not allow this? We do not have to go over this again.

I would have loved to been there in the courtroom.....with you. Especially when the judge asked "aren't they Sioux enough" when they didn't get a chance to make a stand!

As far as showing merit, I guess some people take their elders ceremony's more to heart than others...

• Upvote 1

That part is the kicker, the people from California had standing, not the local Sioux people, you know the people that were suppose to allow or not allow this? We do not have to go over this again.

I would have loved to been there in the courtroom.....with you. Especially when the judge asked "aren't they Sioux enough" when they didn't get a chance to make a stand!

As far as showing merit, I guess some people take their elders ceremony's more to heart than others...

Californians? No. The folks at the table opposite the NCAA were the folks from the Spirit Lake Committee for Understanding and Respect. Now unless Spirit Lake Nation moved and nobody told me ... 

As far as the pipe ceremony, Judge Erickson gave it all the weight he could. 

Edited by The Sicatoka