SiouxSports.com Forum

Cost of Attendance

GeauxSioux

4 hours ago, jdub27 said:

So your saying they asked for money but knowingly didn't disclose the actual reasons they need it? 

So your saying they asked for money but knowingly didn't disclose the actual reasons they need it? 

Nice spin. :silly:

8 hours ago, bison73 said:

Nice spin. :silly:

How is that spin? You stated there is a lot going on behind the scenes and their presentation was terrible meaning there's really only two options: 1)Either you're full of it and trying to defend the inadequacies they were showing or 2)There really is "a lot going on behind the scenes" and the athletic department representatives willingly and knowingly didn't share the real reasons for their request and instead poorly presented some lame and vague excuses with no substance for why they needed the huge increases 2 years into a 5 year agreement. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

holy crap that link is hilarious I can't stop laughing, thanks for posting it! 

hahahaha

I guess we're left to assume the $6.4 million savings will come from using less paper and ink when presenting budgets.

Maybe if they put FedEx Office in the endzones, they could get a discount.

How is that spin? You stated there is a lot going on behind the scenes and their presentation was terrible meaning there's really only two options: 1)Either you're full of it and trying to defend the inadequacies they were showing or 2)There really is "a lot going on behind the scenes" and the athletic department representatives willingly and knowingly didn't share the real reasons for their request and instead poorly presented some lame and vague excuses with no substance for why they needed the huge increases 2 years into a 5 year agreement. 

Wow more spin. Just because I say there is alot going on behind the scenes you extrapolate it to mean---"here really is "a lot going on behind the scenes" and the athletic department representatives willingly and knowingly didn't share the real reasons for their request ""

You already have a preconceived opinion and you were trying to infer or walk me to that conclusion.  So I will leave you to those. 

May be if you make a phone call like I did it will make sense to you.

19 hours ago, bison73 said:

Yeah that presentation was pretty !@#!$ and didnt further their cause one bit.   Even though there is a lot going on behind the scenes they should have been better prepared.

18 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Is that problematic* in that NDSU student government asked a direct question and didn't get a direct answer from NDSU Athletics? 

*Problematic in the state law open records, freedom of information, sense. 

23 hours ago, bison73 said:

Yeah that presentation was pretty !@#!$ and didnt further their cause one bit.   Even though there is a lot going on behind the scenes they should have been better prepared.

Those Slummit and MVFC exit fees and Big Sky entrance fees are a biotch.  Then NDSU will have to start women's tennis and women's hockey for Title IX and fund 50 additional scholarships for FBS.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Cratter said:

Is this the same guy that claims UND is broke because a guy he knows said so?

Wrong. I said there were some past due accounts. But they have since finally got paid after a very long time. I think its called a shell game.

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

You sure are good at sharing completely vague and BS reasoning with zero actual substance or providing any actual insight. Thanks for stopping by, come back soon! 

Glad I could help. What would be the point of telling the whole conversation and details? You would still be quacking and say its a cover up etc etc etc. I tried to pass along some information but it started to get ugly.  So its better that I know what I know and you folks can keep speculating.

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

The same trolls were going with Coastal Carolina will never go FBS as their stadium and attendance are smaller than UND's.

. There was a discussion on CC going FBS. Issues were stadium and attendance which others from this site brought up also.  Nobody said NEVER. Again you are FOS.

You calling anyone a troll is a stretch considering your history.:lol:

9 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Please explain your 5+ Million deficit if your accounting is so great and explain where the athletic dept is going to make up the 1 million pledged to the deficit.  With COA that's 2 million of new monies that need to be raised. 

8 hours ago, bison73 said:

Glad I could help. What would be the point of telling the whole conversation and details? You would still be quacking and say its a cover up etc etc etc. I tried to pass along some information but it started to get ugly.  So its better that I know what I know and you folks can keep speculating.

You didn't pass along anything with any substance, thanks for playing though. But feel free to keep pretending you have all the insider info but not providing a single fact that would actual back that up, it obviously makes you feel good about yourself despite looking ridiculous to everyone else. So far the hard hitting information you've "passed along" has been you know a guy who claims UND Is broke because he didn't get paid when he thought he should and NDSU has things going on behind the scenes they apparently can't share with the people they are asking more money for. Real solid intel Sherlock.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Please explain your 5+ Million deficit if your accounting is so great and explain where the athletic dept is going to make up the 1 million pledged to the deficit.  With COA that's 2 million of new monies that need to be raised. 

Simple Dan is up early on Sunday.  Hard hitting stuff.