SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

NDSU wanted JJ.

I have always heard they wanted him badly before he went to the Gophs but told him that ship sailed when he was looking to transfer.   I'm not saying there isn't an NDSU spin on this, but given the large number of RB's they had plus their dislike for transfers, I'm inclined to think they weren't too interested.   Maybe someone from the Bison camp will weigh in on this.

7 hours ago, Hawkster said:

I have always heard they wanted him badly before he went to the Gophs but told him that ship sailed when he was looking to transfer.   I'm not saying there isn't an NDSU spin on this, but given the large number of RB's they had plus their dislike for transfers, I'm inclined to think they weren't too interested.   Maybe someone from the Bison camp will weigh in on this.

Dislike for transfers.....hmmm.

8 hours ago, Hawkster said:

As geaux_sioux stated, SU wanted him.  I am sure they have different spin on it now.

14 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Having heavy UND family ties is about the ONLY way for UND to get players over NDSU these days (and NDSU not offering, I suppose). 

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying NDSU offered Lotysz, but they might. 

It's not a zero sum game.  When we offer a guy that will probably go to NDSU it ensures NDSU pays for that player instead of loading up with very talented PWO players.  A perfect example is the Satter kid.  I bet he goes to NDSU.  But, since we were on him early and sounds like he's interested in UND it forces Randy "Always Late to the Party" Hedberg to roll out of bed and offer the kid that would have went to SU as a PWO anyway.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

He used the word only so I only had to offer up one name without strong family connections that we got over them to show that’s it’s the same old reality spun 10x negatively that he always posts.

6 for UND versus 60 for NDSU?

Hey guy, it is okay; reality has never really been your strong suit. 

You can call it negativity, that’s fine. It’s pretty obvious to anyone with an ounce of objectivity, though, that NDSU has become the all-time most successful FCS program.  UND has put up minimal resistance in that. 

16 hours ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Having heavy family ties is the only way you ever get laid.

Good one. This instantly makes everything I have ever said false, I guess  ........

3 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

It's not a zero sum game.  When we offer a guy that will probably go to NDSU it ensures NDSU pays for that player instead of loading up with very talented PWO players.  A perfect example is the Satter kid.  I bet he goes to NDSU.  But, since we were on him early and sounds like he's interested in UND it forces Randy "Always Late to the Party" Hedberg to roll out of bed and offer the kid that would have went to SU as a PWO anyway.

Oh absolutely, I agree. Take notes, @geaux_sioux; this is how you intelligibly respond. 

UND has to control what they can control; focus on themselves and get the best players available to them. In the meantime, UND fans also should hope the NDSU dynasty somehow implodes. If it doesn’t, and it hasn’t yet, then the uphill battle for UND remains very steep. 

16 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Oh absolutely, I agree. Take notes, @geaux_sioux; this is how you intelligibly respond. 

UND has to control what they can control; focus on themselves and get the best players available to them. In the meantime, UND fans also should hope the NDSU dynasty somehow implodes. If it doesn’t, and it hasn’t yet, then the uphill battle for UND remains very steep. 

Well then Thelma, why don't you grab Louise, hop in the convertible, and you know the rest.....

MOST INACCURATE MONIKER EVER!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

6 for UND versus 60 for NDSU?

Hey guy, it is okay; reality has never really been your strong suit. 

You can call it negativity, that’s fine. It’s pretty obvious to anyone with an ounce of objectivity, though, that NDSU has become the all-time most successful FCS program.  UND has put up minimal resistance in that. 

Nice pivot. I haven’t forgotten how stupid and inaccurate your post was.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Well then Thelma, why don't you grab Louise, hop in the convertible, and you know the rest.....

MOST INACCURATE MONIKER EVER!!!!!!

Right, I don’t support UND football ....

Again, you’ve outdone yourself. 

5 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Nice pivot. I haven’t forgotten how stupid and inaccurate your post was.

Neat

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

This must be fake news.  There is no way a kid would pick UND over NDSU, I'll give it about an hour or so before we get an NDSU poster to post how they didn't really want him or only offered half a scholarship etc.. 

Go Hawks!

Trust me, if NDSU even had interest in him Miller would have put "he chose UND over interest from NDSU" in his story.   

4 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Trust me, if NDSU even had interest in him Miller would have put "he chose UND over interest from NDSU" in his story.   

No, once again that's Dom "who else offered" & "breaking academic failures" Izzo.

2 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

No, once again that's Dom "who else offered" & "breaking academic failures" Izzo.

No, every time UND gets a commit Miller will put any other offers the kid may have had in his story. 

25 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Don’t worry, we don’t.

4 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Don’t worry, we don’t.

Not worried, Just wondering who will be the next number 1 recruit in the state this year. First Lotysz, now Klein. Who will the next North Dakotan be to commit to UND and claim the "best player in the State" title. 

I don’t know who the next one will be but what I do know is that su will claim they didn’t want him.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Not worried, Just wondering who will be the next number 1 recruit in the state this year. First Lotysz, now Klein. Who will the next North Dakotan be to commit to UND and claim the "best player in the State" title. 

Lotysz was called best OL in the state, not best player. 

2 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I don’t know who the next one will be but what I do know is that su will claim they didn’t want him.

So far there has been one D1 commit from ND that both schools have offered...

Why is it locked again?  I dont see anything offensive, just some extremely mild off season smack.

It is like the trash can, every so often you have to clean it out.

50 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

It is like the trash can, every so often you have to clean it out.

That's like 3-4 times a year at @Goon 's house. 

I rather like the discussions and to see how low the NDJuice U will go.....

If we cant make fun of each other what good is the internet?

Hopefully it will be unlocked at some point.

Come on mods, lighten up a little.  Have a little fun. :)