Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread


geaux_sioux
 Share

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Rory said:

24 pages and still rolling. I believe my point was made. 

Since your reading comprehension is lacking, I would point to the title of this thread, which clearly indicates the intent is for the thread to continue until the September 2019 game and very probably beyond. 24 pages comes nowhere close to 2000.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

What was your point?

That both fan bases are obsessed with each other. Nothing new obviously but it’s in full gear now. Bison fans are delusional if they don’t think UND is their main rival. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mama Sue said:

Well it appears this made the paper the DAY AFTER it was reported... obviously Bubba publicly came clean and should be considered a ROLE MODEL.

Give me a break. Read what I have posted throughout this thread. I never once argued about the posting of it or the time of it. I am discussing that both programs have had issues with players taking illegal things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tolna said:

Give me a break. Read what I have posted throughout this thread. I never once argued about the posting of it or the time of it. I am discussing that both programs have had issues with players taking illegal things. 

Who ever said that the two programs didn't have their own issues?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, petey23 said:

No one cheated in D2 better than North Alabama. They are FCS now and probably don't have as much money tied up in Scholarships now as they did from 93-95

My comment was in regards to not allowing media access to a negative story. If that were true Mcfeely would have been gone along time ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Just like you can get a script for performance enhancing drugs for the weight room? Oh wait..........

Something you are familiar with I take it? I yield the floor to the expert on PEDs and how to acquire them..This is out of my wheel house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Something you are familiar with I take it?

Well I don't know many doctors you can walk in to "Ya I need something to help my numbers in the weight room, so I can perform better on Saturday. Can you help me doc?"

 

I do know that about half of the population these days are on anti anxiety, anti-depressants, ADHD meds, ADD meds, etc.

 

How do you get anything illegal? You know the right people who can get you the right things.

 

Those are the facts man. Maybe in 1973 things were different. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tolna said:

Give me a break. Read what I have posted throughout this thread. I never once argued about the posting of it or the time of it. I am discussing that both programs have had issues with players taking illegal things. 

But you have consistently not addressed the timeframe of reporting.... that was MY point. It appears this was at best some type of cover up. The new would not have been your national titles. The news would have been a specific player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

But you have consistently not addressed the timeframe of reporting....

How does the suspension,
the missing from the team because he didn't travel to the game site,
as in hasn't been there for media day and other activities for three days, so there has to be a 'where is he?' factor,
of the starting fullback of a power run offense in a national title game not get reported until minutes before kickoff? 

And when it does first get into the media it's a tweet by someone not normally on the NDSU football news beat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

How does the suspension,
the missing from the team because he didn't travel to the game site,
as in hasn't been there for media day and other activities for three days, so there has to be a 'where is he?' factor,
of the starting fullback of a power run offense in a national title game not get reported until minutes before kickoff? 

And when it does first get into the media it's a tweet by someone not normally on the NDSU football news beat. 

I’m not sure what timeline you’re working off, but it was first addressed as far as I know the day before the game by coach klieman at the press conference. I don’t remember his exact words,  but he definitely brought it up and was very clear as to why he didn’t make the trip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’m not sure what timeline you’re working off, but it was first addressed as far as I know the day before the game by coach klieman at the press conference. I don’t remember his exact words,  but he definitely brought it up and was very clear as to why he didn’t make the trip.

To my knowledge the first source reporting that was a media tweet just prior to kickoff. A Google search only shows stories newer than that tweet. 

Can you show me a media report dated January 4, 2019 reporting what was said at Klieman's presser? I'm willing to be wrong if you can provide a link. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's interesting: Beth 'KVLY' Hoole knew on "Wednesday" about the suspension. Given her tweet was January 7, the 'Wednesday' in question must be January 2, three days before the championship. 

It should be pretty easy to find her KVLY story about it somewhere from January 2 to January 4. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Here's interesting: Beth 'KVLY' Hoole knew on "Wednesday" about the suspension. Given her tweet was January 7, the 'Wednesday' in question must be January 2, three days before the championship. 

It should be pretty easy to find her KVLY story about it somewhere from January 2 to January 4. 

I’m guessing the local channel for NDSU would report all Bison news right?   RIGHT???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

 

Admittedly I had it on 2x speed and kept pushing the slider bar forward, but I heard a question about their "first game this year on grass" didn't hear a Robbins question. Did I miss it? 

 

PS - Last question at the presser? Beth Hoole, KVLY; but it wasn't about Robbins. Can't make that up. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Admittedly I had it on 2x speed and kept pushing the slider bar forward, but I heard a question about their "first game this year on grass" didn't hear a Robbins question. Did I miss it? 

 

PS - Last question at the presser? Beth Hoole, KVLY; but it wasn't about Robbins. Can't make that up. 

Hmm, you’re right. I’ll have to look through other press conferences from earlier maybe. I definitely heard coach klieman address it before Saturday, I just can’t remember when. I’ll keep looking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Hmm, you’re right. I’ll have to look through other press conferences from earlier maybe. I definitely heard coach klieman address it before Saturday, I just can’t remember when. I’ll keep looking.

Maybe you heard it at the annual Bob Entzion After Dark Party in the Park. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Hmm, you’re right. I’ll have to look through other press conferences from earlier maybe. I definitely heard coach klieman address it before Saturday, I just can’t remember when. I’ll keep looking.

You would think there would be a post about him not playing in b’ville prior to the game if coach mentioned it or something in the media about a starter missing a game of a coach brought it up in a press conference.  Weird

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...