SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

2 minutes ago, AJS said:

The real question is how many more Championships before they move up? They’ll never lose another one as long as they stay in the FCS.

Unless they want to play in the Famous Idaho Pototo Bowl, I would advise staying where they are. 

6 minutes ago, AJS said:

The real question is how many more Championships before they move up? They’ll never lose another one as long as they stay in the FCS.

That's not actually a serious question.

So in three years after national championship # however many, what FBS school is the new head coach and four of his closest buddies going to?

It's cute that EWU will make it one score game like it was actually a "close" game.

3 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

They can’t afford that move.

Exactly. 

We still have a game 

6 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

Unless they want to play in the Famous Idaho Pototo Bowl, I would advise staying where they are. 

This ^^^

13 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

This is how I always thought until it became so clear that they’ll never lose, ever. It’s such a unique position, going into the season knowing there’s no chance you’ll lose. 

It's mind boggling to me how NDSU can really not do anything special on offense but be so dominant. 

As I've said, they don't do anything exceptional, but what they do they do exceptionally well. 

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

It's mind boggling to me how NDSU can really not do anything special on offense but be so dominant. 

As I've said, they don't do anything exceptional, but what they do they do exceptionally well. 

not sure why people are so shocked.......if there are only 10 good teams in FCS football it's not that hard to separate yourself from the other 9 teams.

this isn't 2003 anymore.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

I know, and I’m sick of reading the same post from you 1000 times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

not sure why people are so shocked.......if there are only 10 good teams in FCS football it's not that hard to separate yourself from the other 9 teams.

this isn't 2003 anymore.

There’s only 1 good team, a few mediocre and a lot of bad teams.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AJS said:

There’s only 1 good team, a few mediocre and a lot of bad teams.

there's only 1 good team, 9 mediocre and a lot of bad teams...then there is northern iowa.

1 minute ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

And to make things worse, the Bison will  raise their Championship banner at the UND game. 

Pride goeth before a fall!

GO SIOUX!