Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread


geaux_sioux
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

NDsu excuses when we beat them

it was their super bowl

our normal mood adjusters didn’t arrive

non conference 

out of state refs

no scholarship advantage 

 

Those sound about right.

What will UND fans say if it’s a repeat of 2015?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did I just read an article somewhere that said UND had the most difficult strength of schedule in the fcs?

edit: found it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.herosports.com/amp/fcs/football-2019-toughest-schedules-bzbz

 

With the attrition this last year(Santiago and oliveria) are fans feeling optimistic heading into the fall or what’s the general vibe?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Did I just read an article somewhere that said UND had the most difficult strength of schedule in the fcs?

edit: found it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.herosports.com/amp/fcs/football-2019-toughest-schedules-bzbz

 

With the attrition this last year(Santiago and oliveria) are fans feeling optimistic heading into the fall or what’s the general vibe?

 

Many questions need to be answered in fall camp. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

NDsu excuses when we beat them

it was their super bowl

our normal mood adjusters didn’t arrive

non conference 

out of state refs

no scholarship advantage 

 

_ND excuses when we beat them

they cheat

steroid u 

win is tainted

titles are tainted

You guys are going to crack me up when we win by 3+ scores.:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Bubbasburner said:

_ND excuses when we beat them

they cheat

steroid u 

win is tainted

titles are tainted

You guys are going to crack me up when we win by 3+ scores.:D

_ND??  I have seen UN_ because we have no D, I guess we got our D back, now we need to find our U. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bubbasburner said:

_ND excuses when we beat them

they cheat

steroid u 

win is tainted

titles are tainted

You guys are going to crack me up when we win by 3+ scores.:D

Oh nice work. You couldnt wait until I got some bet laid down???? JFC???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, darell1976 said:

_ND??  I have seen UN_ because we have no D, I guess we got our D back, now we need to find our U. :lol:

I think the Bison have  the "U".    It's penned up in the sheep barn with all the other ewes.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, bison73 said:

Oh nice work. You couldnt wait until I got some bet laid down???? JFC???

I was so close to giving 10 points only to find out we have no chance  :)

it would be a big upset for the good guys to win

 I think the parameter is we win by ten to us losing by 28

higher chances of the latter

sound reasonable?

play the game and the game and the event are fun 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I was so close to giving 10 points only to find out we have no chance  :)

it would be a big upset for the good guys to win

 I think the parameter is we win by ten to us losing by 28

higher chances of the latter

sound reasonable?

play the game and the game and the event are fun 

 

 

Just make it straight up. You either win or lose. Simple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...