SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

5 hours ago, Bison06 said:

I’m not sure why you’re so adamant about the verbiage that BR and his mother used.

Nothing is “illegal” by the ncaa, they aren’t police or a court.

The NCAA has a banned substance list. Some things on that list are zero tolerance, others are dependent on the quantity found in the blood. None are “illegal” by the NCAA as they aren’t in the legal vs illegal business.

Since there have been no criminal charges against BR, I think it’s fair to draw the conclusion that he simply used the word illegal when he meant banned. Neither he nor his mother are attorneys who would be choosing their words much more carefully. 

And before you accuse me, I’m not calling BR or his mother a liar. I’m simply stating, given the circumstances, they likely used the word illegal, when the correct word would have been banned.

We were just told to read that article very carefully and take our green glasses off.

I did so and the family twice said it was an illegal supplement. But you and others seem very quick to say they misspoke. Perhaps you could take off your supplement tainted piss yellow glasses. 

I'm only going off what the article says. I'm not reading between the lines or trying to infer things, like you and other bizun fans. 

Can we infer that when they said supplement that they misspoke and didn't understand the verbiage between supplement and substance? 

And you're never going to get arrested or charged for failing an ncaa drug test. To believe that because there were no criminal charges means the supplement wasn't banned is being intentionally misleading. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, southpaw said:

We were just told to read that article very carefully and take our green glasses off.

I did so and the family twice said it was an illegal supplement. But you and others seem very quick to say they misspoke. Perhaps you could take off your supplement tainted piss yellow glasses. 

I'm only going off what the article says. I'm not reading between the lines or trying to infer things, like you and other bizun fans. 

Can we infer that when they said supplement that they misspoke and didn't understand the verbiage between supplement and substance? 

And you're never going to get arrested or charged for failing an ncaa drug test. To believe that because there were no criminal charges means the supplement wasn't banned is being intentionally misleading. 

You can----and will infer what ever narrative you want. Youve done it from day one and will continue to do so regardless if its true or not.  Hammer nailed it.

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

You can----and will infer what ever narrative you want. Youve done it from day one and will continue to do so regardless if its true or not.  Hammer nailed it.

I believe 100% what the family said. Every exact word. Do you? 

If not, then Hammer was wrong and you'll believe whatever narrative you think fits. 

If so, then your AD is lying and threw a student athlete under the bus to cover his ass.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bison73 said:

Can we, though?   Because it seems you and the rest of the turd thought police show up here like clockwork to tell everyone how to think, even though you all have no idea yourselves what it was, and are making just as many assumptions and inferences as we are. 

As I said several pages ago, ndsu could have made an official statement explaining what it was, which would clear up all speculation.  They chose not to, which in itself speaks volumes.  

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, southpaw said:

I believe 100% what the family said. Every exact word. Do you? 

If not, then Hammer was wrong and you'll believe whatever narrative you think fits. 

If so, then your AD is lying and threw a student athlete under the bus to cover his ass.

7 hours ago, southpaw said:

So if you believe every word he says, tell me which supplements are illegal by ncaa standards.

The term illegal does not exist in the ncaa vernacular. 

18 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

So if you believe every word he says, tell me which supplements are illegal by ncaa standards.

The term illegal does not exist in the ncaa vernacular. 

Depends what the definition of "is" is.  Illegal, banned, who gives a sh*t.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Depends what the definition of "is" is.  Illegal, banned, who gives a sh*t.  

If you’ve been reading along, illegal vs banned are the terms southpaw is drawing all his conclusions from.

So...southpaw gives a sh*t evidently.

I simply see it as a kid and his mom using the wrong term since the word illegal means nothing to the ncaa in this context.

Siouxphan27.....you are spot on... no official statement REEKS of a cover up...I wonder how those donors and businesses all feel... certainly that natty trophy is tarnished a little, maybe a lot?

• Upvote 1

Mama Sue, if you are not prepared to tell us who else was with you on the grassy knoll, please give it a rest.

Why did the Forum suddenly stop reporting on this anyway?  What was the substance, who gave it to him, who authorized it?  

Appears they once again stopped short of losing their practice access.  Waggin' the dog.

Come to think of it - why didn't the Forum reporters tell us Robbins was suspended for the championship game until hours before it started?  Rumor was spreading on Wednesday of game week.

11 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

Siouxphan27.....you are spot on... no official statement REEKS of a cover up...I wonder how those donors and businesses all feel... certainly that natty trophy is tarnished a little, maybe a lot?

You mean the national championship that BR didn’t play in? 

8 minutes ago, Really? said:

Mama Sue, if you are not prepared to tell us who else was with you on the grassy knoll, please give it a rest.

That’s an awfully bold statement.  Get it?   

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

The legitimacy of their title run certainly has taken a blow with this cover up. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

You mean the national championship that BR didn’t play in? 

“Throughout the locker room.”

• Upvote 4

Must have hit a real nerve about donors and businesses supporting Juice U now.....

relax, when we get to heaven we will all know who shot JFK

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

“Throughout the locker room.”

Amazing that only one player would test positive all year with such widespread use and consistent testing.

6 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

The legitimacy of their title run certainly has taken a blow with this cover up. 

It hasn’t. Nobody outside of this forum has talked about this since January.

When you get to heaven, it appears that it will be the first time you've existed in a positive environment.....

7 hours ago, bison73 said:

F0D968BE-7536-42AF-A289-C672B4085E75.gif

7 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

It hasn’t. Nobody outside of this forum has talked about this since January.

Well the Fargo Forum sure isn’t going to talk about it.    Kneepads firmly in place 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Amazing that only one player would test positive all year with such widespread use and consistent testing.

A testament to their drug testing/cover-up program 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Siouxphan27 said:

A testament to their drug testing/cover-up program 

The lack of evidence is proof of the crime. 

Flawless logic.

9 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

The lack of evidence is proof of the crime. 

Flawless logic.

That all depends on who is taking the test in the lockerroom.   Let's get 20 young freshman to test on a weekly basis.   Make sure not to test anyone on the two deep roster....  Not saying this happened, but I can bet it has happened in many football programs throughout the nation.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Nodak61 said:

That all depends on who is taking the test in the lockerroom.   Let's get 20 young freshman to test on a weekly basis.   Make sure not to test anyone on the two deep roster....  Not saying this happened, but I can bet it has happened in many football programs throughout the nation.

http://www.ncaa.org/sport-science-institute/topics/frequently-asked-questions-about-drug-testing

NDSU doesn’t get to choose who gets tested. A roster is sent to Drug Free Sport and they randomly select the participants. This is the same program that UND and all other ncaa institutions use FYI. 

https://www.drugfreesport.com/

14 minutes ago, Nodak61 said:

Doesn't work for the playoffs. The playoff roster is limited to 60. The NCAA has a 3rd party randomly select 18 players from the roster to be tested per playoff game(a new random selection each game). Over the four playoff games of the 2018 season, NDSU was tested 72 times. You probably have similar odds of winning a lottery than to completely avoid the two-deep over that many tests.