SiouxSports.com Forum
geaux_sioux

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

NDSU has a long history of negative recruiting so I wouldn’t bring that up if I were you.

Examples? We should probably focus on the current staffs at both schools since they are the only ones relevant today. I don't care what Bohl, Hager, Thomas or Mussman did. They are long gone. 

24 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Examples? We should probably focus on the current staffs at both schools since they are the only ones relevant today. I don't care what Bohl, Hager, Thomas or Mussman did. They are long gone. 

Waiting for those myself.

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Are you saying that is happening?

Yes.

One other thing that came through the grapevine from those in the know is you might want to tell Bubba ----that when he offers a kid at camp dont threaten to pull the offer if he goes to the camp at NDSU.

• Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

NDSU has a long history of negative recruiting so I wouldn’t bring that up if I were you.

I believe it was Joe Glenn was quoted as saying you dont have to worry about NDSU negative recruiting like you do the other school in ND.

But recruits also pass along information about negative recruiting when they visit other schools.

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Yes.

One other thing that came through the grapevine from those in the know is you might want to tell Bubba ----that when he offers a kid at camp dont threaten to pull the offer if he goes to the camp at NDSU.

And it’s fine for NDSU to give take it or leave it offers?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Hey asshat, what if UND is not on a 2 game losing streak?

What would you like to bet? I mean what would you like to lose?  UND can't score enough to beat either of those teams with your defense.  I don't see either UW or SHSU being held under 50.

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

I don't see anybody on this board giving a F what you see.

Maybe your team will prove me wrong. Maybe they will beat UW and then beat SHSU.  I would hope they would beat SHSU. You know the team that shouldn't have even been in the playoffs and UND would have beaten last year even with the injuries. That one should be a cakewalk. The SHSU head coach thanked Klieman last year for not trying to score in the second half. 

Just now, nd1sufan said:

Maybe your team will prove me wrong. Maybe they will beat UW and then beat SHSU.  I would hope they would beat SHSU. You know the team that shouldn't have even been in the playoffs and UND would have beaten last year even with the injuries. That one should be a cakewalk. The SHSU head coach thanked Klieman last year for not trying to score in the second half. 

Seriously, can you just go away.  No value.  You're a f'n idiot, basically.  

Sorry to say but I don’t think sufan is way out of line with many of his/her comments     All are on the negative side but not crazy negative many might happen 

On 9/19/2018 at 2:11 PM, UNDBIZ said:

I believe last year this fundraiser showed up under "crowdfunding" on the foundation website.  Is there any way to navigate to this without using the direct link?  Maybe it takes a couple more days to get it linked on the website, but it just seems hidden right now.

Why isnt essential player safety equipment included in the budget?  Why do they need ankle braces?  Dont they tape players before every practice?  If they dont why not?

4 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Why isnt essential player safety equipment included in the budget?  Why do they need ankle braces?  Dont they tape players before every practice?  If they dont why not?

Of course they tape just like everyone else. 

9 minutes ago, bison73 said:

The way I understand it, these braces would eliminate the need to tape. Thus they're not essential, they're a convenience. 

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

The way I understand it, these braces would eliminate the need to tape. Thus they're not essential, they're a convenience. 

If you arent going to tape that makes them essential.

Are gloves essential? Bet they are covered in the budget.

• Downvote 1

Just now, bison73 said:

Good thing we have plenty of tape in the budget until these are purchased. 

3 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Ok? What exactly are you trying to say? Or are you just trying to sh*t on our fundraiser? If so, screw off. 

14 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Of course they tape just like everyone else. 

I was wondering because Bubba stated that they are having to tape players who have ankle injuries for both practice and games.

5 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Donate or get lost

1 minute ago, UNDBIZ said:

Ok? What exactly are you trying to say? Or are you just trying to sh*t on our fundraiser? If so, screw off. 

Dont understand why you have to have a fundraiser for safety equipment when that should be supplied automatically. Makes no sense to me.

Just like Bubbas quote makes no sense. Thats why I asked. But I guess nobody really knows.

1 minute ago, bison73 said:

Dont understand why you have to have a fundraiser for safety equipment when that should be supplied automatically. Makes no sense to me.

Just like Bubbas quote makes no sense. Thats why I asked. But I guess nobody really knows.

Most every team, including UND, uses tape. This will replace our use of tape. Bubba said players with ankle issues (current and prior) are getting taped and these braces will replace the tape. I don't understand why it's so difficult to understand. Nor do I understand why you care other than you're trying to troll the thread. 

• Upvote 3