SiouxSports.com Forum

2017-2018 Recruiting

UND Fan

I guess Kinsey is gone for one...the other player ...who knows ...Seales no longer has any reference to UND on his twitter...McCauley play the first 2 games and then nothing  and no mention of an injury....Trey's playing time trailed off the 2nd half of the season he could try to re-establish himself at the JUCO level next season.  Moody might of decided that PT is not looking good for him ....Geno would need to graduate and get into grad school to play elsewhere , even if he could crank out enough credits over the summer the vast majority of D1 programs will have used all their schollys by then ...precluding him from cherry picking a new school.

34 minutes ago, bounce said:

I guess Kinsey is gone for one...the other player ...who knows ...Seales no longer has any reference to UND on his twitter...McCauley play the first 2 games and then nothing  and no mention of an injury....Trey's playing time trailed off the 2nd half of the season he could try to re-establish himself at the JUCO level next season.  Moody might of decided that PT is not looking good for him ....Geno would need to graduate and get into grad school to play elsewhere , even if he could crank out enough credits over the summer the vast majority of D1 programs will have used all their schollys by then ...precluding him from cherry picking a new school.

Do we know Kinsey is one? I know it has been speculated but it’s not a known is it? I doubt it Cortez. He retweeted the Panoam signing. Not saying that says it isn’t for sure. 

Lack of interest/coverage keeps und hoops player movement in the dark...if it was a hockey player or probably a football player leaving...it would be news hot off the press...und is 2 over now and I am sure the staff knows who is out...too bad the grand forks herald will not make a phone call to jones and ask what’s up

4 hours ago, hoops44 said:

Lack of interest/coverage keeps und hoops player movement in the dark...if it was a hockey player or probably a football player leaving...it would be news hot off the press...und is 2 over now and I am sure the staff knows who is out...too bad the grand forks herald will not make a phone call to jones and ask what’s up

I was wondering this as well. When Miller is finding these things out on Twitter and tweeting Woah!, it surprised me a bit. You would think as the reporter for some of these things that he would be a little more in the know of what is goin on. Maybe not though.

should be as simple as..."hey jonesy...i see your two over your allotted schollies...wassup"?....jonesy..."no comment"...miller "want me to call up rob port and have him get some emails for me tonight?"....jonesy..."kinsey and trey are transfering to st cloud st."....miller...."next time don't make me ask twice."

• Upvote 1