SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Hakstol's Replacement

NoiseInsideMyHead

He didn't hurt his chances over the weekend that's for sure. 

His past personal issues aside, he is IMO the first person BF needs to call.  But again this is BF at the helm......................

His past personal issues aside, he is IMO the first person BF needs to call.  But again this is BF at the helm......................

Unfortunately you can't just put those aside and pretend they aren't there.  Who knows what will happen though.

Gwoz?

Honestly would not be a bad candidate at all if he wanted to get back to the college game.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately you can't just put those aside and pretend they aren't there.  Who knows what will happen though.

Honestly would not be a bad candidate at all if he wanted to get back to the college game.

is he still with the lightning?

If for some reason they decided to go that route, I hope the assistants have a different personality, because I know of a few players that needed a little positive reinforcement from time to time.  Also, just a little curious if Bowen and Poolman knew Eades was going to be coach of Fargo, why they didn't stay.  Not trying to start a rumor mill, just curious. 

Some of you are forgetting UND's open records hiring process. Anyone who applies will have their name in the paper right away. This might hurt UND from getting certain candidates to apply. I know that was the case with the football search. 

Anyone who is a current head coach in college will probably be very sceptical of applying unless they think they can get the job based on how it could effect their current job. 

Here are some names for everyone.

Top Choices

Dave Tippett Why don't we steal one back from the NHL? 

Enrico Blasi ( I know this guy doesn't have UND connections but he is a fantastic coach. Not sure if he could be taken from Miami but Faison should give him a call.)

Sandelin

Jackson

Berry

Next Tier

Eades

Blais (Not sure how many years he has left)

Darkhorses

Frank Serratore

Mike Hastings

Gwoz

Mike Eaves