SiouxSports.com Forum

Jeff Dubay

sioux rube

I used to work for KFAN and at the time I worked there, was known as Puffy JR.  All I can say is that only God can help him turn himself around.  I really feel bad for his family too.  Yes he was probably one of the biggest Sioux haters in gooftown, but this is life. He needs prayers from everyone who cares or once cared about him.

• Upvote 2

I used to work for KFAN and at the time I worked there, was known as Puffy JR.  All I can say is that only God can help him turn himself around.  I really feel bad for his family too.  Yes he was probably one of the biggest Sioux haters in gooftown, but this is life. He needs prayers from everyone who cares or once cared about him.

Agreed. It's a shame and yes a person has to take responsibility for their actions. At the same time people can get themselves into things that they find almost impossible to get out of.  I pity him more than anything.  I doubt this is how he'd prefer to live his life.

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

Things are still going well for Dubay. Pretty sad really. Not sure they have Gopher hockey in jail.

http://www.startribune.com/ex-radio-host-dubay-charged-with-punching-knocking-out-tooth-of-woman-he-lives-with/440744393/

First thing I thought when I saw a bump of this thread was:  "wonder if he's dead".  Not a good sign.

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Why is this even news on TwinCities.com or any other web site?  The guy runs a podcast out of his mom's basement like Beavis or Butt-head and every time he gets popped for something, it's a headline story?  

It's the off-season...."Gofer Bobo gets Popped" is a pretty big headline this time of year. ;)

15 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Why is this even news on TwinCities.com or any other web site?  The guy runs a podcast out of his mom's basement like Beavis or Butt-head and every time he gets popped for something, it's a headline story?  

He used to be something albeit he was a Jackass. He was their (Gophers) He brought college sports to the PA and Dubay show. I love PA but it's all about Pro sports. I don't hate that but I did like it when Dubay was on and college sports were covered much better on that show.  It's a terrible story that just keeps getting worse. Lots of people affected by his drug use. Yuck!

15 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

wait, I thought the women he beat up was the lady he had sexual relations with and lived with her. Now you are telling me that he lives with his mother! This is getting weird!

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Do tell....

Ive had season tickets since day 1. He sat next to us at a sioux gopher game at the Ralph. Cant recall the year but we were putting a whoopin on them. He literally lost his mind and started calling people out every which direction in the stands. Swearing non stop calling everyone f'n losers, saying we were all pieces of sh#t and should go back to our sorry loser lives in GF. There were alot of other things said of which 95% was coming from him. I just remember how bright red his face was the whole time. Thought he was going to pass out.