SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

I think the team that's scored 20 goals in its last 3 games is pretty scary too...

I watch a lot of WHL where I am, and man James Patrick's kid is having a year...he isn't even draft eligible this summer and he's going to have a 40 goal 100 point 17 year old season.  He had 30 goals and 56 points his 16 year.  Add great bloodlines for hockey and a 6'3 195 pound frame...wow...I guess I see why he didn't pick UND...he looks to be NHL ready now...

2 hours ago, Fetch said:

What's the story on Duluth - who woke up ? Their scary as hell

Same with Denver 

A few things; Kas is playing well, the team has realized they are not a scoring machine but need to score by committee, the defense has been outstanding and they are continuing to work hard. Hopefully this is the team figuring it out. 

as for Denver, they've been one of the hottest teams in the country for a few months now. 

Bigger question is what the hell happened to Omaha? 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Stunning to believe that we're a Michigan loss and a Minnesota loss away from crowning a B10 "champion"...with an overall record of 18 wins and 17 losses.  

Think about that for a second...

Fewer wins during the entire season than we had in the conference. Something tells me that's not very good...

4 minutes ago, Cratter said:

If Michigan wins the Big Ten Tournament the conference will once again only have one team make the NCAAs.

I don't care what the computers eventually spit out, the only B10 team that even remotely deserves a bid to the NCAA's is Michigan. 

• Upvote 3