SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

Based on his maturity level another year in college, or in the AHL, frankly would seem it might do him well in the long run.

But his talent level, (and the decrepit state of Sabreville) will not afford him that opportunity.

Although..maybe Another yr at BU....maybe another year of BuffaSuck and......

They can land Mathews too.....as a long term strategy, that may be the best play.

Eichel stays at BU as opposed to burning a yr of the ELC......2016/17...Eichel and Matthews make impact together.

Based on his maturity level another year in college, or in the AHL, frankly would seem it might do him well in the long run.

But his talent level, (and the decrepit state of Sabreville) will not afford him that opportunity.

Although..maybe Another yr at BU....maybe another year of BuffaSuck and......

They can land Mathews too.....as a long term strategy, that may be the best play.

Eichel stays at BU as opposed to burning a yr of the ELC......2016/17...Eichel and Matthews make impact together.

A)  He's not going to stay for a degree

B)  He's ready

C)  With the risk of injury, however limited, anyone advising him to stay would be irresponsible.

Sounds like Mr. Eichel is learning how to deal with the media very early on in his budding hockey career. I'd like to hear how this question was framed.

I just don't see him staying.

Yeah it sounds like he has no clue how to handle the media. First he says he's the best player in the draft. Now he's hinting another year at bu is possible. He's a great young player yes. But if I was either Edmonton or buffalo I wouldn't want him going back to college.