Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
MafiaMan

REA Banners

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Assuming the winking and smiley emoji would obviously mean I was being sarcastic.  My bad I guess!!  I figured the "Mafia's 2 emails a day for the past 4 years" part would pretty much end any confusion.  Apparently not!!  

 

Wait, I didn't think the MM emails bit was a joke, though haha.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Wait, I didn't think the MM emails bit was a joke, though haha.

No, that was legit!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Who's to say the athletic department didn't have some input?
It's not like The Ralph to remove Sioux Logos without a push?

It’s actually adding some logos that have been a part of the past.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the latest picture inside the Ralph, I noticed that the banners of the other NCHC schools that were previously hanging above the South bar were not put back up after the new video board was added.  I wonder if they are moving those to a different location.

REA.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I can't believe we have an 8-page thread about banners. Not saying good or bad, just interesting 

Must be summer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I can't believe we have an 8-page thread about banners. Not saying good or bad, just interesting 

Welcome to Siouxsports.com in the summer!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Looking at the latest picture inside the Ralph, I noticed that the banners of the other NCHC schools that were previously hanging above the South bar were not put back up after the new video board was added.  I wonder if they are moving those to a different location.

REA.jpg

This was a missed opportunity to dig into a conference change conspiracy theory. "Did anyone else notice that the NCHC school banners are down?  This has to mean we're joining the B1G right???"

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I can't believe we have an 8-page thread about banners. Not saying good or bad, just interesting 

Have you even siouxsports.comed?

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I can't believe we have an 8-page thread about banners. Not saying good or bad, just interesting 

Take 2:

Other schools banner threads are considerably shorter.

Lookin at you UMtc...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, streetsahead said:

This was a missed opportunity to dig into a conference change conspiracy theory. "Did anyone else notice that the NCHC school banners are down?  This has to mean we're joining the B1G right???"

I heard the 8th member of the new WCHA, but must bring back women's hockey to join. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I miss what they did with the "old banners"?

That set will probably fetch a pretty penny at the Gala as the "last (and only) Ben Brien Sioux logo hockey championships banners" and the ones that first flew when the new Ralph opened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 11:12 AM, Siouxperfan7 said:

Assuming the winking and smiley emoji would obviously mean I was being sarcastic.  My bad I guess!!  I figured the "Mafia's 2 emails a day for the past 4 years" part would pretty much end any confusion.  Apparently not!!  

 

oh please, he would have done 3 a day if it was via pony express.  Odds of a mail bot program fighting for room on his ipod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...