SiouxSports.com Forum
MafiaMan

REA Banners

9 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Assuming the winking and smiley emoji would obviously mean I was being sarcastic.  My bad I guess!!  I figured the "Mafia's 2 emails a day for the past 4 years" part would pretty much end any confusion.  Apparently not!!  

Wait, I didn't think the MM emails bit was a joke, though haha.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Wait, I didn't think the MM emails bit was a joke, though haha.

No, that was legit!!! 

4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Who's to say the athletic department didn't have some input?
It's not like The Ralph to remove Sioux Logos without a push?

It’s actually adding some logos that have been a part of the past.

• Upvote 1

Looking at the latest picture inside the Ralph, I noticed that the banners of the other NCHC schools that were previously hanging above the South bar were not put back up after the new video board was added.  I wonder if they are moving those to a different location.

REA.jpg

21 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I can't believe we have an 8-page thread about banners. Not saying good or bad, just interesting 

Must be summer...

21 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I can't believe we have an 8-page thread about banners. Not saying good or bad, just interesting 

Welcome to Siouxsports.com in the summer!!!  

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Looking at the latest picture inside the Ralph, I noticed that the banners of the other NCHC schools that were previously hanging above the South bar were not put back up after the new video board was added.  I wonder if they are moving those to a different location.

REA.jpg

This was a missed opportunity to dig into a conference change conspiracy theory. "Did anyone else notice that the NCHC school banners are down?  This has to mean we're joining the B1G right???"

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, northernraider said:

Have you even siouxsports.comed?

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, northernraider said:

Take 2:

Other schools banner threads are considerably shorter.

Lookin at you UMtc...

• Upvote 2

Just now, streetsahead said:

This was a missed opportunity to dig into a conference change conspiracy theory. "Did anyone else notice that the NCHC school banners are down?  This has to mean we're joining the B1G right???"

I heard the 8th member of the new WCHA, but must bring back women's hockey to join. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Did I miss what they did with the "old banners"?

That set will probably fetch a pretty penny at the Gala as the "last (and only) Ben Brien Sioux logo hockey championships banners" and the ones that first flew when the new Ralph opened.

On 7/12/2019 at 11:12 AM, Siouxperfan7 said:

Assuming the winking and smiley emoji would obviously mean I was being sarcastic.  My bad I guess!!  I figured the "Mafia's 2 emails a day for the past 4 years" part would pretty much end any confusion.  Apparently not!!  

oh please, he would have done 3 a day if it was via pony express.  Odds of a mail bot program fighting for room on his ipod?