SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2015-16 season

Frozen4sioux

I think there's a 0% chance that we see you post a single post during the regular season, a 0% chance we see you post during any of the regional games, and a 100% chance we see you post if the Sioux are losing the semi-final game at the F4.

Bingo, the postseason is where it matters

I think there's a 0% chance that we see you post a single post during the regular season, a 0% chance we see you post during any of the regional games, and a 100% chance we see you post if the Sioux are losing the semi-final game at the F4.

Boom. Indeed.

Thank you sir.

Tough one for the boys.

Go SIOUX! Always.

So Zane and J. Schmaltz are early departure risks. Odds of their return for a senior season? I'm guessing J. Schmaltz is gone unless he really wants to play another year with Nick.

I don't think Zane will want to go out after the performance tonight but who knows I've thought all along he would probably sign if we won the National Championship and come back if we didn't. Jordan I could see signing but I really think another year would help him.

Perfect.  

Honestly....reading the tea leaves and going by some things I've seen......

Zane Jordan and Nick I don't believe will be back.

Give me 2 more guys that play like #2 every night and the Schmaltz boys can leave tomorrow.

• Upvote 4

My early lines prediction for next season:

Wilke-Caggiula-Johnson

Gersich-Schmaltz-Boeser

Gardner-Olson-Poganski

St. Clair-Chyzyk-Murphy

Thompson-Ladue

Poolman-Stecher

Ausmus-Evers

McIntyre

I don't think Evers will be on campus next year.  Replace him with Hayden Shaw or Christian Wolanin. 

I hope Stecher is back. He is a guy. Jordan Schmaltz is a non impact player, watching him for 3 years, it won't change next years outcome if he leaves early.

I hope Zane is back.

I just don't understand how Murphy can be a top 6 forward in the post season having never scored a goal. If MacMillan doesn't get hurt he is not even in the line up so how is he a top 6, that being said I would hope he is on the outside looking in next year because he doesn't perform when it matters. (I know oxbow would agree with me)

I hope Stecher is back. He is a guy. Jordan Schmaltz is a non impact player, watching him for 3 years, it won't change next years outcome if he leaves early.

I hope Zane is back.

I just don't understand how Murphy can be a top 6 forward in the post season having never scored a goal. If MacMillan doesn't get hurt he is not even in the line up so how is he a top 6, that being said I would hope he is on the outside looking in next year because he doesn't perform when it matters. (I know oxbow would agree with me)

It wasn't about whether he's a top 6 guy. It was about combinations. You don't break up OD-Pogo-Gaarder and Chyz-Poolman-St Clair played well together at regionals.