SiouxSports.com Forum

Counterfeit Sioux jerseys and pucks on ebay

Frozen4sioux

With the Sioux once again in the national spotlight, a few human wastes are again posting counterfeit Sioux memorabilia on ebay.

I can't post the pics from my phone but a few to watch out for are:

the guy selling Fake Reebok sioux jerseys, mostly all have #9 and Toews on them. In all the pics the "Reebok" logo is covered by a "random" card. But rest assured it's a counterfeit jersey not just a replica but a true fake.

Also many of us collect pucks, and there are some neat old pucks from the 80s and early 90's but another guy on ebay is selling pucks just like those bit they are just regular pucks with sticker graphics adhered to the pucks, again just faked counterfeit merchandise.

Just don't like to see someone making $$ on fake stuff or any Sioux fans getting screwed out of their money.

There has been other stuff lately too so be carefull.

GO Sioux.

haha - the auction is for a picture you can apply adhesive to and put on a puck,  and you have to send an email stating you understand you bought a picture.  That's just crazy!

haha - the auction is for a picture you can apply adhesive to and put on a puck,  and you have to send an email stating you understand you bought a picture.  That's just crazy!

I JUST CASHED IN MY 401K THINKING THESE WERE THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!  FROM THE PICTURE THEY LOOKED SO AUTHENTIC!!!!! ANY ONE WANT TO BUY A STICKER FOR $20.99??? :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

• Upvote 1

With the Sioux once again in the national spotlight, a few human wastes are again posting counterfeit Sioux memorabilia on ebay.

I can't post the pics from my phone but a few to watch out for are:

the guy selling Fake Reebok sioux jerseys, mostly all have #9 and Toews on them. In all the pics the "Reebok" logo is covered by a "random" card. But rest assured it's a counterfeit jersey not just a replica but a true fake.

Also many of us collect pucks, and there are some neat old pucks from the 80s and early 90's but another guy on ebay is selling pucks just like those bit they are just regular pucks with sticker graphics adhered to the pucks, again just faked counterfeit merchandise.

Just don't like to see someone making $$ on fake stuff or any Sioux fans getting screwed out of their money.

There has been other stuff lately too so be carefull.

GO Sioux.

Parrosnation is the guy selling the puck, he always has overpriced Sioux stuff and counterfeits stuff too. He also will buy stuff and try to sell it at a higher price (that's what ebay is all about).

The guy selling the jerseys has been reported by me on multiple times, not sure why ebay still allows him to sell. The reason he has a card over the top is that it says Reebok right underneath it (must be his way of getting around it not being "counterfeit".

I suggest staying away from both sellers....

• 1 year later...
On April 7, 2015 - 97 at 11:30 AM, siouxkid12 said:

Parrosnation is the guy selling the puck, he always has overpriced Sioux stuff and counterfeits stuff too. He also will buy stuff and try to sell it at a higher price (that's what ebay is all about).

The guy selling the jerseys has been reported by me on multiple times, not sure why ebay still allows him to sell. The reason he has a card over the top is that it says Reebok right underneath it (must be his way of getting around it not being "counterfeit".

I suggest staying away from both sellers....

I second that about staying away from Parrosnation's items.

3 minutes ago, KoolGuy2K said:

Does anybody know if they ever wore this style jersey? I know they had a black alternate in this style but I can't remember if they even made a white one like this. 

image.png

Maybe the women's team, pretty sure the men never wore that though. 

I see that people are listing parrosnation as a counterfeit seller. He is selling a helmet of monique lameroux. Do you think that's legit or a fake?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/North-Dakota-Fighting-Sioux-17-Jocelyne-Lamoureux-Bauer-Game-Used-Hockey-Helmet-/272377034872?nav=SEARCH

It seems all it would take is two stickers to create that helmet?

4 hours ago, fightingsioux08 said:

I see that people are listing parrosnation as a counterfeit seller. He is selling a helmet of monique lameroux. Do you think that's legit or a fake?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/North-Dakota-Fighting-Sioux-17-Jocelyne-Lamoureux-Bauer-Game-Used-Hockey-Helmet-/272377034872?nav=SEARCH

I would lean on the "authentic replica" side. He had this helmet listed at over $2k at one point. I also would be willing to bet that when UND went logo free, they just took the stickers off most helmets, to save on buying new ones.

Men's side is certainly different, as I have seen players helmets in personal collections before.

14 hours ago, fightingsioux08 said:

Plus when asked how he acquired and if it was real or had LOA, all he could say was "it is" and decline my offer.

8 hours ago, UNDSioux23 said:

Plus when asked how he acquired and if it was real or had LOA, all he could say was "it is" and decline my offer.

What I know is that a majority of the player helmets (on the mens side) come from either equipment sales (which they havent had in a long time) or they get sold in a back door deal. The back door deals have kind of stopped compared to what they were in the late 90's/early 2000's, due to the fact that the University knows they can get more money for stuff like this if they auctioned it off.

5 hours ago, fightingsioux08 said:

When they auction the game used jerseys and helmets I hope they make an announcement on it. Someday I want to buy a players goalie mask to add to my sioux collection 

whats your collection look like? I have JPL jersey and matching goalie helmet

I have a game used football helmet from the d2 days, I have one of each color of the game used football jerseys from last yr (not pictured), autographed jersey from last yrs hockey team, autographed jersey from women's team during the lameroux senior yrs, and some seats from the new ralph arena (left side of top picture)