SiouxSports.com Forum

Timing

Fetch

This issue died the moment the State of North Dakota signed that legal agreement with the NCAA. I don't like it that the name and logo are gone, but I also don't think it makes sense to keep banging our heads against the wall when we won't make a dent in it.

that's not really the subject anymore...?

But unofficially the name Fighting Sioux will live forever.....thank you to the vast majority & Ralph...& like has been said many times before - When are many who believe what u do going to change ur names ? ? ?

In regards to the banner, put the Sioux Logo on every single one of those things...can't wait to hear the NCAA cry over that one...

Considering the basketball teams have put up new banners since the settlement agreement and the Fighting Sioux logo doesn't appear on them, I think you're going to be disappointed.

Considering the basketball teams have put up new banners since the settlement agreement and the Fighting Sioux logo doesn't appear on them, I think you're going to be disappointed.

I don't think so - we will know in the hearts of those young men they will (as will we) their real name...Go Sioux!

This issue died the moment the State of North Dakota signed that legal agreement with the NCAA.  I don't like it that the name and logo are gone, but I also don't think it makes sense to keep banging our heads against the wall when we won't make a dent in it.

I'm just saying, that nickname is dead and we've been hauling it around like Weekend and Bernie's.  It's time to move on.  

Maybe who ever brought this up should have started their own thread - so as not to confuse folks of the reason for this one (like so many of u do all the time) as a failed attempt to discuss the real topic

Perhaps not completely, yet. But UND is contracted as the primary tenant and there certainly isn't ice time available for an AHL franchise.

im sure it would be challenging but surely more than one team plays in many arenas - many of you kelly minions are not really very good at this are u

im sure it would be challenging but surely more than one team plays in many arenas - your not really very good at this are u

Between the men's and women's teams and intramurals, there is not time available.  You clearly don't understand how college arenas work.  

Did you even go to UND?  The fact you care more about the nickname than the actual team speaks volumes here.

• Upvote 1

& I CARE FOR THIS TEAM FAR MORE THAN THE CURRENT MISGUIDED ADMIN.

I have asked before u think because u went to UND ur more important than other fans ?

I don' t know the #s but I'll bet u most season ticket holders for Sioux Hockey are not UND grads