Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?


Fetch
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, N of GF said:

28 runs in those six wins. Keep that up, plus get Correa, Polanco, and Sano hitting, and things could get really fun!

I feel like this is a familiar refrain, so I'm really trying hard to not get my hopes too high.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

I feel like this is a familiar refrain, so I'm really trying hard to not get my hopes too high.

Being a lifelong Minnesota pro sports fan I’ve learned to never get my hopes up. They’ve failed to dam many times. I’m a big Wild fan and it’s been year but I will be mildly surprised if they get past the Blues in the first round 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

The AL Central is extremely bad this year. 

Based on the records now that appears to be the case.  Twins need to take advantage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Green Banner said:

Anyone else not get the game tonight on Ballys or Ballys plus? Game was scheduled on network.  Seems the twolves game and wild bumped them from broadcast .

My guess is you could have watched the game using the Ballys app.  A few days ago the twins and wolves were on Ballys and Ballys plus while the wild were streamed on the app. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rochsioux said:

My guess is you could have watched the game using the Ballys app.  A few days ago the twins and wolves were on Ballys and Ballys plus while the wild were streamed on the app. 

With the t puppies eliminated there should be no issues now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm going to keep beating this drum

Duran should be the pitcher than when the game is in the balance, he should be out there. 

Don't convert him back to a starter.  Leave him in this role.  

Plenty of other options coming up or will be coming up that can be starters.  Winder showed his stuff on Sunday.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I'm going to keep beating this drum

Duran should be the pitcher than when the game is in the balance, he should be out there. 

Don't convert him back to a starter.  Leave him in this role.  

Plenty of other options coming up or will be coming up that can be starters.  Winder showed his stuff on Sunday.  

Putting him in in that save opportunity right there tells me this is the plan. Dude's stuff is electric.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sano with a torn meniscus and is out for an unknown about of time.

Give Miranda a healthy amount of at bats until Kirilloff is ready to come back... then start his transition to first base.

It is time to move on from Sano. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Sano with a torn meniscus and is out for an unknown about of time.

Give Miranda a healthy amount of at bats until Kirilloff is ready to come back... then start his transition to first base.

It is time to move on from Sano. 

 

Sano is history to me. Like you said it’s time to move on from him 

That starting pitching staff though. Lights out so far 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Sano is history to me. Like you said it’s time to move on from him 

That starting pitching staff though. Lights out so far 

A great what if, sadly.

Could have trenched himself as the Twins DH/1B for many years....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...