SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

Lets bring up that kid that they are so high on & pray he hits 30 + home runs

Sano still need some seasoning.  Plus he is coming back from injury, but I'd expect a September call up from him.  Buxton will be coming through the gate a lot sooner.  Both will be in Double A, I don't expect them to be there long.  If they didn't get hurt last season and missed most/all of their seasons I'd bet one or both would be coming north this year.

Eddie Rosario could win the Center Field job over Hicks, its very telling that he has yet to be sent down and has played well in Spring Training.

May and Meyer will start in Triple A, because Millone is going to win the 5th spot in the rotation.

Sano still need some seasoning.  Plus he is coming back from injury, but I'd expect a September call up from him.  Buxton will be coming through the gate a lot sooner.  Both will be in Double A, I don't expect them to be there long.  If they didn't get hurt last season and missed most/all of their seasons I'd bet one or both would be coming north this year.

Eddie Rosario could win the Center Field job over Hicks, its very telling that he has yet to be sent down and has played well in Spring Training.

May and Meyer will start in Triple A, because Millone is going to win the 5th spot in the rotation.

I don't think we will have to wait until September for Sano I would guess he comes up for good probably around July and wouldn't be surprised if they called him right up from AA without ever playing a AAA game. I really hope May or Meyer gets that 5th spot in the rotation I haven't been impressed with Milone at all he can be the long guy out of the bullpen.

• 2 weeks later...

MLB Communications ‏@MLB_PR 9m9 minutes ago

Twins pitcher Ervin Santana has received an 80-game suspension without pay after testing positive for Stanozolol.

Guess the rotation won't be that improved.

Who is surprised by this?? It is the TWINS.....staring 90+ L's in the face again.

MLB Communications ‏@MLB_PR 9m9 minutes ago

Twins pitcher Ervin Santana has received an 80-game suspension without pay after testing positive for Stanozolol.

Guess the rotation won't be that improved.

Of course he has.

Maybe they can throw Blyleven for a few innings now and then.

I said it elsewhere:

T-wolves bring back KG.

Twins bring back Torii Hunter.

When should I expect the announcements of the glorious returns of Duante Culpepper and Mike Modano?

Twins you ask.

I say the over and under is 88.5. <-- That's not wins; that's losses.

Rovkies will lose 93 games. I would gladly trade...but keep Coors Fiels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...