SiouxSports.com Forum

The 2015-2016 NFL Mega-Thread

MafiaMan

Good for him! I know the company line is that he can't play QB in the NFL and teams should stop wasting their time with Tebow, but those same folks are the ones screaming bloody hell that there absolutely has to be a home for Michael Sam somewhere in the league.

Please do not open up that can of worms here.  You know where that road leads us. :crazy:

The NFL is about producing.  If you produce, you stick around.  If you don't, you pack your bags.  I am thinking Tebow won't make the cut and that Sam will have to establish himself as a special teams player to stick around.  If you can play special teams, you will have a job in the NFL someplace.

Please do not open up that can of worms here. You know where that road leads us. :crazy:

The NFL is about producing. If you produce, you stick around. If you don't, you pack your bags. I am thinking Tebow won't make the cut and that Sam will have to establish himself as a special teams player to stick around. If you can play special teams, you will have a job in the NFL someplace.

Sam can not run.....that's why he isn't in the league and won't make it even as a special teams guy. Has never played a meaningful down. Tebow has won a playoff game.......

Please do not open up that can of worms here.  You know where that road leads us. :crazy:

The NFL is about producing.  If you produce, you stick around.  If you don't, you pack your bags.  I am thinking Tebow won't make the cut and that Sam will have to establish himself as a special teams player to stick around.  If you can play special teams, you will have a job in the NFL someplace.

Sam can not run.....that's why he isn't in the league and won't make it even as a special teams guy. Has never played a meaningful down. Tebow has won a playoff game.......

Let's be honest, taking out the politics/religion/personalities, neither of them is NFL caliber.  Tebow left after a day in Phili and isn't likely to catch on with a team.  Sam couldn't make a roster last year, and unless something changes, isn't likely to make one this year.  Purely based on play and comparable to other players in the same positions, they just don't measure up. :shrug: 

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Cleveland reveals new uniforms. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000485371/article/cleveland-browns-unveil-new-uniforms

< TV news anchor guy voice >

Now we cut to our uniform critic MafiaMan. Mafia, what's your take on the new Cleveland costumes? 

Thanks, Sic.  I actually saw this yesterday and my reaction at seeing pictures today is the same as it was then...

tumblr_ncbr7fFp3I1shbemao1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The 49ers are one of very few teams I'd approve of going to an alternate jersey in "Vegas gold". I can't decide if they'd stay gold helmet or reverse it to red. 

That mess they're wearing needs to be ended before it gets further. 

Anybody think the Vikes take a chance with Dorial Green-Beckett in the 2nd round? 

My two brothers live in Springfield, Mo where he played HS ball.   He is a bad apple....................plain and simple.