SiouxSports.com Forum

The 2015-2016 NFL Mega-Thread

MafiaMan

4 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

I was just thinking the Vikes were a poor man's Denver Broncos (okay offense, good defense) this season and if they up both a notch next season no reason they can't make the Super Bowl.  Hell, we should of beat Denver on the road there this past season.. 

I cant think of the last time the Superbowl has been host to two QBs who were as bad as Manning and Newton (2016). Bears vs Patriots(1986)?

...I think a missed field goal by the Vikings has now given the Broncos two superbowls...Yikes!!

2 minutes ago, yababy8 said:

I cant think of the last time the Superbowl has been host to two QBs who were as bad as Manning and Newton (2016). Bears vs Patriots(1986)?

...I think a missed field goal by the Vikings has now given the Broncos two superbowls...Yikes!!

Yah, Atl in '98 (following the 15-1), when G. Anderson missed from 40 yds or so after being perfect all season...Voo-doo reigns over the Vikes.

10 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Not a lot of winners in the commercial department. Lackluster at best.  I enjoyed the Heinz one with the dachshunds.

Halftime show... messy.  I thought it was absolutely unnecessary to bring Bruno and Beyoncé back, especially since they did their own recent halftime shows. Felt it was too dominated on them and not on the main act. Hopefully when it comes to Minnesota in 2 years it doesn't get too convoluted on who they choose.

The only good thing about it was Manning got his ring and his ride off into the sunset.

Is it just me thinking that there really is only one obvious choice here?!!

12 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Hopefully when it comes to Minnesota in 2 years it doesn't get too convoluted on who they choose.

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Is it just me thinking that there really is only one obvious choice here?!!

Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down? Oh, no let's go! 

Let's go crazy; Let's get nuts; Let's look for the purple banana; 'Til they put us in the truck, let's go!

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down? Oh, no let's go! 

Let's go crazy; Let's get nuts; Let's look for the purple banana; 'Til they put us in the truck, let's go!

Didn't that guy already do the halftime show?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:26 PM, GDPritch said:

Yah, Atl in '98 (following the 15-1), when G. Anderson missed from 40 yds or so after being perfect all season...Voo-doo reigns over the Vikes.

And the Falcons got destroyed in the Super Bowl by Denver. And they have done ZILCH in the playoffs ever since. I call it "The Curse of the Dirty Bird".