SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 NFL Playoffs

jodcon

I have seen worse non PI calls. The only thing is #59 never looks back for the ball.

That is all you need to call PI on that play.  But since it's the almighty Cowboys, we'll just pick it up. :whistling:

The bad news for the Cowboys?  They are headed to Green Bay, which the league loves even more than they love the Cowboys!  Let's call it "The NFL Suck-Up Bowl". :p

That is all you need to call PI on that play.  But since it's the almighty Cowboys, we'll just pick it up. :whistling:

The bad news for the Cowboys?  They are headed to Green Bay, which the league loves even more than they love the Cowboys!  Let's call it "The NFL Suck-Up Bowl". :p

Can both teams lose?

• Upvote 3

Pettigrew got away with a hands to the face trying to create separation from Hitchens but not much talk about that.  Surprised they picked it up after they threw it but I've definitely seen a lot worse not get called.  Not a Dallas fan by any means but I am getting a kick out of the hand wringing by Cowboy haters and conspiracy theorists alike.

Not to mention that sweet 10 yard punt that followed....

Not a Dallas fan by any means but I am getting a kick out of the hand wringing by Cowboy haters and conspiracy theorists alike.

This...^^^

Was a lot of the same in the NFL 2014 Season thread after the DET/GB game last Sunday.

Who knew some many Viking fans are actually closet Lion fans??

Yeah, he had 2 sacks and 2 TFL.  One of them he basically grabbed Romo with one hand and took him down, prevented a big play.

I guess he did have 2 sacks, must have been pretty quiet I didn't even notice it was him.

Pettigrew got away with a hands to the face trying to create separation from Hitchens but not much talk about that.  Surprised they picked it up after they threw it but I've definitely seen a lot worse not get called.  Not a Dallas fan by any means but I am getting a kick out of the hand wringing by Cowboy haters and conspiracy theorists alike.

Not to mention that sweet 10 yard punt that followed....

He was trying to catch the ball and he smacked Hitchens in the face in the process because Hitchens practically ran him over without making a play on the ball.  That, by definition, is defensive PI.  If that isn't PI, then nothing is.

And the Lions should never have had to punt in the first place, so you can throw that out with the rest of the bath water.  Especially with Dez Bryant running out on the field.  Last time I checked, that was worth a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.  The rulebook went out the window big-time on that one play.

The Cowgirls and the Fudge Packers have both been the beneficiaries of favorable officiating for years.  But next weekend, something will have to give.  That is the best reason to watch that particular game.

Not a Lions fan; just sick and tired of the so-called "glamour" franchises in the league getting breaks they do not deserve and did not earn.

OK................keep staring at your Teddy poster tacked to your ceiling.

Of the 8 teams left...5 have QBs that have won a Super Bowl. "Do not deserve or did not earn" really doesn't fly.