SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

They seat 5000 for hockey so 50% would be 2500.

The lowest attendance in the last 7 seasons was 2008-09 at 3203. You have no clue what you are talking about.

http://www.hockeydb.com/nhl-attendance/att_graph.php?tmi=9322

I went to 3 games last year while in Fargo and I can tell you for a fact it was lucky that half that number was in the stands.

I went to 3 games last year while in Fargo and I can tell you for a fact it was lucky that half that number was in the stands.

You went to see "teh hockies", any kind of "teh hockies", and you admit to it publicly? They'll take your Bisonville password away for this. ;):D

You went to see "teh hockies", any kind of "teh hockies", and you admit to it publicly? They'll take your Bisonville password away for this. ;):D

I enjoy hockey when I can see it live. Played when I was younger in Illinois and loved it. It killed me when we moved to Wisconsin and they didnt have any organized team hockey..

I was at the Carrier Dome last year to watch a Syracuse basketball game and I wore an NDSU T shirt. I had a few people say go Bison to me as I passed in the hall. The guy I sat next to saw my shirt and started up a conversation about ESPN Gameday and what an awesome representation it was by the NDSU fan base. He was from NYC.

Things like that give you a chubby, don't they?

Things like that give you a chubby, don't they?

Ah, they will always remember their first experiences, won't they?  

(I can't even count the number of times I was high fived, heard "Go Sioux" wearing my gear all over the US and abroad.  These rubes are so, so clueless...)