SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

What a wild game between Montana State and SDSU.     SDSU  wins 47 to 40.    Montana State could of very easily  won that game.  Montana State defender dropped a sure pick 6  in the fourth quarter.    I was under the impression that the MVFC teams were hard to score on.  They brag about how great a defense they play.    SDSU defense looked very mediocre today.  It was a very  snowy snowy field for the game.   Who do you think benefited from those conditions more.    SDSU or Montana State?  

Here are tomorrow's matchups

Fordham @ New Hampshire

Indiana State @ Chattanooga

Northern Iowa @ Illinois State

Montana @ Eastern Washington

South Dakota St. @ North Dakota St.

Richmond @ Coastal Carolina

Liberty @ Villanova

Sam Houston St. @ Jacksonville St. 

My winners are in italics. Can't see NDSU losing to SDSU this week unfortunately, although I would love to be wrong.

Did espn sell any games to the Fox regionals, or is everything just on espn3?

They must have sold the games to someone....got a call from midco today selling all games this weekend for $25. Can't remember the channel....might have been a espn ppv channel

I kinda think Montana has a shot to take out EWU and I think the Jacks are going to give NDSU all they can handle.  I say this even though I found the SDSU performance a little disappointing last week but the weather was pretty rough for that game. 

They must have sold the games to someone....got a call from midco today selling all games this weekend for $25. Can't remember the channel....might have been a espn ppv channel

I think you just need to have ESPN gameplan.

yep, found the games on dish ppv @ 25/game

Per game? Ouch.

Trying to figure out if that's correct, and apparently it is. The games are available outside of gameplan on an individual game ppv basis. Guess espn is going to make a lot from each team's fans.

Trying to figure out if that's correct, and apparently it is. The games are available outside of gameplan on an individual game ppv basis. Guess espn is going to make a lot from each team's fans.

The games are on ESPN3 as far as my info goes.

I am not seeing the game on ESPN3.

So it's ppv only? I have the pregame on ND NBC to see if they tell us.

I wouldn't pay $25 for any of them, but if I did it would be Montana/EWU

And what's a Chanticleer?